May 06, 2024, 03:37:56 AM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Psycho Mantis on July 10, 2008, 06:17:39 PM
That makes two, you and Socks. akudood;
But I buy games and stuff, and I'm into the industry.... I just dopn't play them much and I suck at them and I don't buy a whole bunch of them and I don't have awesome old games.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hiro on July 10, 2008, 06:25:53 PM
But I buy games and stuff, and I'm into the industry.... I just dopn't play them much and I suck at them and I don't buy a whole bunch of them and I don't have awesome old games.

send what you do have to this address

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

I like my games madood;
i just don't play them often. And I don't get them cept on xmas and bday and yeah.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hiro on July 10, 2008, 06:32:13 PM
I like my games madood;
i just don't play them often. And I don't get them cept on xmas and bday and yeah.

twice a year? get the fuck out.

KonohaShinobi

Hiro

Quote from: Prince Lelouch on July 10, 2008, 06:36:14 PM
Time, motherfucker, this has nothing to do with whether you can afford new ones.
yes it does. I only recieve things on birthday and christmas.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Hiro on July 10, 2008, 06:40:31 PM
yes it does. I only recieve things on birthday and christmas.
Same here, it's called a job.

My parents don't buy me anything but food, gas, and furniture (bed when I need it, or a desk, or whatever) except on my birthday or x-mas. I think this is true with most people here.

I usually work for my dad or mom for some cash and buy games at cheap prices. Thats why I have so many games. I've stopped buying them for some time now, saving up for a computer right now.

Hiro

KonohaShinobi

Currently Playing:
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and Harmony of Dissonance (I bought the double GBA pack a while ago and never got around to finishing them)
Kirby and the amazing mirror (A friend let me borrow it because it is supposedly awesome, it's alright from the first intro level i've played, love the sprites for transformed kirby)
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (Finally found it at GameStop, played a little but did not get into it much)
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations (On the last case and Larry Butz's contradiction is not so obvious to me ;-;)

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Prince Lelouch on July 12, 2008, 09:00:49 AM
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations
It's Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations

baddood;

fox127

Next Purchase: Wii and No More Heroes to go with it.
Last Purchase: Donkey Konga 2
Currently Playing: Mega Man ZX: Advent (Expert Mode)
Last game beaten: Guitar Hero: On Tour

UnagiPower

Quote from: Prince Lelouch on July 12, 2008, 09:00:49 AM
Currently Playing:
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and Harmony of Dissonance (I bought the double GBA pack a while ago and never got around to finishing them)
Kirby and the amazing mirror (A friend let me borrow it because it is supposedly awesome, it's alright from the first intro level i've played, love the sprites for transformed kirby)
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (Finally found it at GameStop, played a little but did not get into it much)
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations (On the last case and Larry Butz's contradiction is not so obvious to me ;-;)

i like kirby nightmare in dreamland better

Go Up