May 08, 2024, 03:08:30 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C. Mongler on June 28, 2008, 06:21:34 AM
for retards yeah, but ages is more difficult

besides neither of them are as good as link's awakening which isnt as good as a link to the past
ages was mostly puzzles and seasons was straight up combat

seasons is harder

Or maybe it was just harder because I beat it with the wooden sword and was never able to find that upgrade no matter how much I trudged through the woods. i think my game was wonky

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on June 28, 2008, 06:22:49 AM
ages was mostly puzzles and seasons was straight up combat

seasons is harder

Or maybe it was just harder because I beat it with the wooden sword and was never able to find that upgrade no matter how much I trudged through the woods. i think my game was wonky

wutever lets talk about diablo 3

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C. Mongler on June 28, 2008, 06:27:02 AM
it will be the most ok game ever and i wont buy it
you filthy sack of shit :'(

Also, this gen is getting awesome. Starcraft II, Diablo III, Megaman 9, an Adventure Island sequel, etc. shit i want a new wonderboy game

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on June 27, 2008, 11:51:30 PM
my first zelda game was oracle of seasons and it's no coincidence it's the best powerofone;
ocarina of time was my first game too meaty cocks
i think ages was better but my favorite 2d zelda game is link's awakening baddood;

KonohaShinobi

Wow, you guys must not have not had parents into gaming. I was playing Super Mario World as soon as I could hold a controller.

Wrench

Quote from: Lawlz on June 27, 2008, 11:51:30 PM
my first zelda game was oracle of seasons and it's no coincidence it's the best powerofone;

Quote from: Psycho Mantis on June 28, 2008, 08:47:56 AM
ocarina of time was my first game too meaty cocks
i think ages was better but my favorite 2d zelda game is link's awakening baddood;

lol spam;

currently playing Brawl and Mario Kart

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Trunks on June 28, 2008, 09:23:44 AM
lol spam;

currently playing Brawl and Mario Kart
I actually quoted badly, I meant to quote Lozal's post and say the Ocarina was my first, then quote Lawlz's and say that Ages was better. caterpie;

KonohaShinobi

I am currently trying to beat RE4 Wii Edition. I am stuck outside of that one castle (the first one you come to) and I keep getting killed by those fucking cannons

The artist formally known

Quote from: C. Mongler on June 28, 2008, 06:21:34 AM
for retards yeah, but ages is more difficult

besides neither of them are as good as link's awakening which isnt as good as a link to the past
I agree so much.

Himu

Next Purchase: Will probably be Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness
Just Purchased & Playing: Okami
Last Beaten: I just beat Twilight Princess lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 28, 2008, 10:11:56 AM
I am currently trying to beat RE4 Wii Edition. I am stuck outside of that one castle (the first one you come to) and I keep getting killed by those fucking cannons

wait until they all fire before you even start running

and don't stop running

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Kaz on June 30, 2008, 02:38:10 PM
wait until they all fire before you even start running

and don't stop running

I finally got passed it and am now stuck in some eternal loop. I just got to a cutscene with Ada Wong and when I go through a door there is this dining room. I ring the bell beside the locked door and the blank canvas reveals a dining table set.
doodthing; What the hell am I supposed to do?

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 30, 2008, 02:42:06 PM
I finally got passed it and am now stuck in some eternal loop. I just got to a cutscene with Ada Wong and when I go through a door there is this dining room. I ring the bell beside the locked door and the blank canvas reveals a dining table set.
doodthing; What the hell am I supposed to do?
Shoot the food items on the painting in the order that uh...

I forget what they were, but there were things in the room that you just pressed A in front of and they told you something about a meal. Just shoot them in order of what the things said.

Go Up