May 01, 2024, 03:22:22 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on June 22, 2008, 12:44:30 AM
Dreamcast
ugly;

The only worthwhile game is Bangai-O. It seems to be a little expensive, but I like it.

Grandia II is decent for a generic RPG but the DC offers nothing else.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Kaz on June 22, 2008, 12:44:30 AM
Soul Calibur, Marvel vs. Capcom, Virtual On, Dead or Alive 2, Darkstalkers 3, and Power Stone.

Also Pikmin and Animal Crossing.

The top games are the ones I just got with my new (almost) free Dreamcast and PS1 systems. Pikmin I've had for a little while now but I've still been playing it a bit even though I've quite easily gotten all the parts already. As for Animal Crossing, my sisters bought it so I've been playing it a bit with them. It's somewhat enjoyable except for how there's not usually a whole lot to do. I just never bothered buying or even trying it before.
There's never anything to do in Animal Crossing other than fish, catch bugs, dig for fossils, and buy new furniture for your house.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on June 22, 2008, 12:51:15 AM
ugly;

The only worthwhile game is Bangai-O. It seems to be a little expensive, but I like it.

Grandia II is decent for a generic RPG but the DC offers nothing else.

when have i ever cared about your opinions

I quite enjoy DOA2, Marvel vs. Capcom, and Soul Calibur as nice little pick-up-and-play fighters with no real need for anything other than immediate fighting. They're pretty fun.

I never really cared much about the Dreamcast in the first place, and it's not like I payed much for all of it, so whatever.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on June 22, 2008, 12:54:26 AM
when have i ever cared about your opinions

I quite enjoy DOA2, Marvel vs. Capcom, and Soul Calibur as nice little pick-up-and-play fighters with no real need for anything other than immediate fighting. They're pretty fun.

I never really cared much about the Dreamcast in the first place, and it's not like I payed much for all of it, so whatever.
BUT YOU STILL PAYED SOMETHING THAT COULD'VE WENT TO KICKASS SATURN IMPORTS :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on June 22, 2008, 12:55:52 AM

Hardly. $30 would've gotten me one import if I was lucky.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on June 22, 2008, 12:57:44 AM
Hardly. $30 would've gotten me one import if I was lucky.
could've got darius gaiden and galactic attack at least goddamn

And I see heaps of JP games for about $10. The shmups generally cost 30+, but everything else is balls cheap.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on June 22, 2008, 01:02:43 AM
could've got darius gaiden and galactic attack at least goddamn

And I see heaps of JP games for about $10. The shmups generally cost 30+, but everything else is balls cheap.

okay

I did manage to pick up Nights into Dreams along with the case and instruction booklet, as well as that Christmas promo disc it came with, for $5 total, though.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on June 22, 2008, 01:05:45 AM
okay

I did manage to pick up Nights into Dreams along with the case and instruction booklet, as well as that Christmas promo disc it came with, for $5 total, though.
goddamnit WHERE

I have no real interest in the game but my Saturn collection is rather small. Hell, even my SMS collection is twice as bid.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on June 22, 2008, 01:29:37 AM
goddamnit WHERE

I have no real interest in the game but my Saturn collection is rather small. Hell, even my SMS collection is twice as bid.

A flea market. There was lots of old game stuff there, but most of it was in really bad condition or just majorly overpriced. Nights however was in perfect condition, as was the Christmas thing. That flea market was also where I bought Pikmin, which was new for $14.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on June 22, 2008, 01:32:25 AM
A flea market. There was lots of old game stuff there, but most of it was in really bad condition or just majorly overpriced. Nights however was in perfect condition, as was the Christmas thing. That flea market was also where I bought Pikmin, which was new for $14.
i got pikmin new for like the same price as amazon, and i loved every second of it

but 2 is still much better

AND THERE ARE HONESTLY NO FLEA MARKETS IN MY ENTIRE REGION.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on June 22, 2008, 01:37:01 AM
i got pikmin new for like the same price as amazon, and i loved every second of it

but 2 is still much better

AND THERE ARE HONESTLY NO FLEA MARKETS IN MY ENTIRE REGION.

There's no flea markets up where I live in Minnesota either, so I was happy for the chance to go to one in Sacramento. I almost bought an original Game Boy with Tetris in it as well, but I couldn't understand the guy who was selling it, so I couldn't even find out how much it costed.

Kalahari Inkantation

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on June 22, 2008, 12:55:52 AM

teehee

kickass saturn games, haha

C.Mongler

Quote from: Derren T. Sebring on June 22, 2008, 06:28:28 AM
Currently playing MGS1. Wow, these graphics are so vintage. doodella;

i can't stand to play MGS1 anymore, its graphics are so shitty. I had to buy Twin Snakes for that reason alone

C.Mongler

k i just got Folklore for 31.49

they have eye of judgment on clearence now too, 50% off its normal price. kind of tempting, is it any fun?

Go Up