May 08, 2024, 02:44:21 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Currently playing Project Gothem Racing 3, just so i can get geometry wars without buying it

Daddy

Yesterday Lawlz bought The World Ends with You, No More Heroes, Vice Project Doom, Bump n Jump, Stealth ATF, and Conquest of the Crystal Palace.

He said he's only played The World Ends with You and it's just okay so far.

greg400

Currently playing Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros Brawl and the occasional wifi battle on Pokémon Diamond. AMAZING

Commander Fuckass

DP said he bought GTAIV yesterday and says its fuckin awesome.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

Today i bought KOTOR and Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee. Still waiting for Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon to arrive in the mail, its been 2 weeks since I bought it and I got the good 5 dollar shipping so that bitch should have been here by now. If its not here tomorrow I'm going to be like 'Yo nigga wats up'

Commander Fuckass

UnagiPower

Quote from: JMV on May 18, 2008, 07:59:32 AM
Yesterday Lawlz bought The World Ends with You, No More Heroes, Vice Project Doom, Bump n Jump, Stealth ATF, and Conquest of the Crystal Palace.

wait I'm confused I thought he came back. :'(

The World Ends with You is only ok and I stopped playing after a few hours into it.

The artist formally known

Quote from: C. Mongler on May 18, 2008, 12:43:54 PM
Today i bought KOTOR and Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee. Still waiting for Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon to arrive in the mail, its been 2 weeks since I bought it and I got the good 5 dollar shipping so that bitch should have been here by now. If its not here tomorrow I'm going to be like 'Yo nigga wats up'
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee is terrible, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath is great.

C.Mongler

Quote from: reefer on May 18, 2008, 02:23:41 PM
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee is terrible, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath is great.

I got it for free so wutever. Had a B1G1 coupon and wanted to get KOTOR and I couldn't fidn anything else to get. I would have gotten Stranger's Wrath but it is not backwards compatible on the 360 which is dumb. :|

The artist formally known

Quote from: C. Mongler on May 18, 2008, 02:59:41 PM
I got it for free so wutever. Had a B1G1 coupon and wanted to get KOTOR and I couldn't fidn anything else to get. I would have gotten Stranger's Wrath but it is not backwards compatible on the 360 which is dumb. :|
Yes it is  befuddlement

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: JMV on May 18, 2008, 07:59:32 AM

Need Lawlz's opinion on NMH as soon as possible.

Commander Fuckass

Go Up