May 05, 2024, 08:13:13 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Bought Explorers of Darkness
Currently Playing: Explorers of Darkness, Pokemon Pearl
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

Quote from: reefer on April 27, 2008, 05:35:16 PM
I know it was, didn't want to beat it the week I got it so I stopped on purpose

I beat it the day I got it. I hate being sick, I play too much videogames.

ncba93ivyase

I just beat Glory Days 2.

It's a shmup WITH A STORY and strategic elements. I almost cried at the end, too.

9.5 out of 10. It would've been perfect aside from the silly typos.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2008, 03:36:25 PM
I just beat Glory Days 2.

It's a shmup WITH A STORY and strategic elements. I almost cried at the end, too.

9.5 out of 10. It would've been perfect aside from the silly typos.

fuck i need to get me that. The new games  suck like Ninja Gaiden DS. Also I beat both Nanostray's so I don't know what else to play.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on April 29, 2008, 03:45:41 PM
fuck i need to get me that. The new games  suck like Ninja Gaiden DS. Also I beat both Nanostray's so I don't know what else to play.
I pondered Ninja Gaiden even though I hate the rest of them, but the graphics look pretty disgusting (all 3D games on the DS do but Nanostray 2 and Stafi 4) and the controls look more like they'd be annoying than intuitive. If it ever hits the bargain bin at Circuit City I'll take it, but not any other way.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Placebo Headwound

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2008, 03:50:22 PM
I pondered Ninja Gaiden even though I hate the rest of them, but the graphics look pretty disgusting (all 3D games on the DS do but Nanostray 2 and Stafi 4) and the controls look more like they'd be annoying than intuitive. If it ever hits the bargain bin at Circuit City I'll take it, but not any other way.

I played it all I had to do was scribble at the enemy over, and over, and over.

Maybe later it gets more challenging.

Commander Fuckass

Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness, and Pokemon Pearl
Next Purchase: Hopefully Gran Theft Auto IV
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2008, 03:50:22 PM

amazing. anyway got GTA IV on the correct console today. sold PS3 version to a friend

Wrench

Just Purchased: Mario Kart Wii
Currently playing: Mario Kart Wii and Brawl

V

Ricky

Next purchase: GT5
Just Purchased: MKWii
Currently Playing: MKWii
Last Beaten: Burnout Paradise for PS3

ncba93ivyase

C.Mongler

Currently Playing : GTA IV
Currently putting off to the side so I can focus 100% on beating GTA IV: Persona 3 FES, Paper Mario 64, The World Ends With You, and the TF2 Medic update.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C. Mongler on May 01, 2008, 08:13:38 PM
Currently Playing : GTA IV
Currently putting off to the side so I can focus 100% on beating GTA IV: Persona 3 FES, Paper Mario 64, The World Ends With You, and the TF2 Medic update.
is the world ends with you good

I beat Glory Days 2 so the only DS game I have left to beat is Contact. God, I hate this game.

Go Up