May 05, 2024, 09:48:31 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on April 20, 2008, 03:05:32 PM
Then get Glory Days 2 or Professor Layton. Glory Days should be about $20 and it's awesome for trips to the toilet.

also the story is told through letters home and it makes me want to :'( sometime. it's soooo good

I love Metroid, but the only decent aspect of the game is the online... and I'm sure that's pretty much dead by now.

glory days is fucking cook

i can't stand to play Okami though, i feel like such a weeaboo faggot so I turn it off after like 20 minutes of playing.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C. Mongler on April 20, 2008, 06:25:26 PM
glory days is fucking cook

i can't stand to play Okami though, i feel like such a weeaboo faggot so I turn it off after like 20 minutes of playing.
you bought glory days?

I can't stand hearing about Okami because it makes me think of the wolf parts of Twilight Princess except with even uglier graphics. I'd only take it if it was free and never opened.

also, i hate buying used games on disc. thankfully that's only like 2 games in my whole collection but it's awful seeing scratches on it while all the ones i bought new look brand new minus the wrapper

Seriously, how do you scratch a game disc? My Animal Crossing is only scratched up because I brushed it with a toothbrush.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on April 20, 2008, 06:49:43 PM
you bought glory days?

I can't stand hearing about Okami because it makes me think of the wolf parts of Twilight Princess except with even uglier graphics. I'd only take it if it was free and never opened.

also, i hate buying used games on disc. thankfully that's only like 2 games in my whole collection but it's awful seeing scratches on it while all the ones i bought new look brand new minus the wrapper

Seriously, how do you scratch a game disc? My Animal Crossing is only scratched up because I brushed it with a toothbrush.

I've played it via stuff, and I couldn't buy it if I wanted to because I havn't seen the fucker in existence in any store I go to.

Also I scratch my discs by being to lazy to get up and put it away in its proper location.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C. Mongler on April 20, 2008, 07:00:06 PM
I've played it via stuff, and I couldn't buy it if I wanted to because I havn't seen the fucker in existence in any store I go to.

Also I scratch my discs by being to lazy to get up and put it away in its proper location.
My PX literally has dozens of copies and it's sad to see such a good game go unnoticed because it doesn't have guitars or Master Chefs.

you better order it or something

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Wrench

don't let's

The artist formally known

Just beat Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes, Metal Gear Solid 2, and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

All of them fucking rule

List of games I beat this year, going for 52, one for each week of the year

Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes
Metal Gear Solid 2
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence
Resident Evil 4
Call of Duty 4
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Zelda Crossbow Training
Super Mario Brothers 3
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Metal Slug X
Pikmin
Metroid: Zero Mission
Trials and Tribulations
Super Mario Galaxy
Shadow of the Colossus
PaRappa the Rappa 2
Red Steel

Thats 18 so far.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on April 20, 2008, 10:15:02 PM
Just beat Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes, Metal Gear Solid 2, and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

All of them fucking rule
I still need to beat Jungle Beat. Might do it this week.
Quote from: reefer on April 20, 2008, 11:22:39 PM
List of games I beat this year, going for 52, one for each week of the year
I've been going for at least a game a week since February 23 and have been successful, sometimes getting in 2 or 3 games a week.

C.Mongler

Just bought Lost Planet and Pocket Bike Racers for 13 bucks. I don't really know why lol

Bidding on another auction of Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon, hopefully I win this one.

ncba93ivyase

Beat Universal using heaps of codes because the controls suck and it was literally impossible to beat something like level 7 because there was no path to get through the level. I skipped like 5 levels to get to the end but I beat it.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on April 21, 2008, 03:36:42 AM
I still need to beat Jungle Beat. Might do it this week.I've been going for at least a game a week since February 23 and have been successful, sometimes getting in 2 or 3 games a week.
I didn't care when I beat them as long as I beat 52 this year because sometimes I have a week off and sometimes I have lots of tests and homework so as long as its 52 I will have completed my goal.

Next game I suppose is Metal Gear Solid 3, fucking gay that they don't give you some sort of radar

UnagiPower

what the lol

i got The World Ends With You on the DS as a gift
and
the talking scenes are SO LONG

other than that the game is okie i guess not complaining cause it was free.
only reason i find it bearable is cause the random battles aren't forced on you.

Quote from: steal on April 22, 2008, 11:10:55 AM
Even though the radar was essential in MGS 1 and 2, it's absence didn't bother me much in 3 because I had a better perspective, and plus the game was designed so that you wouldn't need the radar. But maybe that's just because I used the third person view in Subsistence. It's hard to miss the radar when MGS 3 brings so much more to the table.
Funny thing is I set the camera to top view so it's more like Metal Gear 1 and 2 except there isn't a radar. I did it because I hate when I have to move the camera around in tight spaces. It doesn't bother me much but it makes the game a lot more difficult. I knew I would get used to it but I just hope it's in Metal Gear Solid 4

I'm fighting The Fear, so far the other boss fights have been extremely easy, this guy isn't exactly hard, just think I'm going to use all the ointment I have.

I'm about 7 hours in, but thats because I was watching one of the hour long cut scenes and I had fallen asleep on it.

Go Up