May 10, 2024, 12:34:15 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Clucky et al. on April 13, 2008, 10:17:42 AM
Next Purchases: None
Just Purchased: None
Currently playing: None
Just Beat: None

guys my neighbor is selling his ps3 for 40 dollars y/n
What kind? AWESOME

The artist formally known

Playing through MGS2, pretty easy but still fun.

I just talked to some guy about the president, now I have to save the president though he had set us up the bomb or something.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: reefer on April 15, 2008, 03:04:15 AM
Playing through MGS2, pretty easy but still fun.

I just talked to some guy about the president, now I have to save the president though he had set us up the bomb or something.
I fucking told you it was going to get better.

Currently playing Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

C.Mongler

Kalahari Inkantation

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on April 16, 2008, 12:25:30 PM
Just finished downloading Fantasy Zone. badass
fuck yeah

Got Cloud Master (boxed), Universal Soldier (boxed), Super Game Boy, and Cool Spot.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

I'm getting really sick of waiting for my DS games. I had hoped to have them by last weekend, but no, they didn't arrive until the Monday right after when I was already back in college and couldn't get to them.

:(

At least I'll have them this weekend.

The artist formally known

On the final boss of Metal Gear Solid 2

[spoiler]So far I loved the game, not as much as the first because of nostalgia for one, and Mantis which was the coolest boss ever. But seriously, the best part was fission mailed. Fuck was that awesome.

Until I had read my above posts I forgot about the boring defusing the bomb crap.

Anyways I hope to beat it tonight and maybe even beat the first game. I had saved, then later loaded the save and thought I had to get the hot key, but once I finally got the hot key to the laptop I noticed the game didn't save when I put in the cold key so I just turned off the game in shame. Oh well.[/spoiler]

ncba93ivyase

Beat Super Turrican.

Awesome game, but the last world is just annoying because it keeps giving you the yellow beam.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on April 16, 2008, 07:24:04 PM
Fantasy Zone is AWESOME. I always die at the bosses, though. :'(
You're lucky you're playing it with the VC controller, because the SMS's control pad is godawful.

Go Up