May 03, 2024, 03:15:10 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

KonohaShinobi

Damn, I don't know whether to buy FFCC : Ring of Fate or a Virtual Controller and Wii Points card.  befuddlement

Bushy

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 07, 2008, 06:54:20 PM
Damn, I don't know whether to buy FFCC : Ring of Fate or a Virtual Controller and Wii Points card.  befuddlement
Virtual Controller?

Either way, buy  a Points card

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Bushybrow on April 07, 2008, 06:58:09 PM
Virtual Controller?

Either way, buy  a Points card

Console Controller, or whatever. I need one so I can actually play SNES games. The GCN controls are horrid. Tried the SMW demo on SSBB with the GCN controller smithicide;

Bushy

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 07, 2008, 07:03:36 PM
Console Controller, or whatever. I need one so I can actually play SNES games. The GCN controls are horrid. Tried the SMW demo on SSBB with the GCN controller smithicide;
If you need suggestion,buy SMW, and Super Metroid.

And it's Classic Controller

ncba93ivyase

Super Turrican is great, BUT THE SOUND GLITCHES TOO GODDAMN MUCH

I'll just use something like one of my wide beam bomb things or kill an enemy, and then I get the BYEH-BYEH-BYEH-BYEH-BYEH-BYEH. IT NEVER STOPS AND I CAN'T PLAY THE GAME BEYOND THAT.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

I just got Ninja Gaiden for exsbawks for free. Have yet to play it.

KonohaShinobi

Is Tales of Symphonia any good?
And how is the difficulty in Windwaker? It isn't a total cakewalk like Twilight Princess is it?

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 09, 2008, 02:11:59 PM

:|
QuoteAnd how is the difficulty in Windwaker? It isn't a total cakewalk like Twilight Princess is it?

I beat it without a guide.

Samus Aran

And how is the difficulty in Windwaker? It isn't a total cakewalk like Twilight Princess is it?

Tales of Symphonia is sort of a love-or-hate, I guess. The battle system is unbelievably fun, but the story is kinda cheesy and the voice acting is mostly either awful or just sub-par. The graphics are also very simplistic and almost every cut-scene is made with the game's engine, so don't expect a lot of eye candy.

Overall, I think it's a good game for anyone who enjoys RPGs.

For me, it's easy. The main story and everything is just as easy as most other Zelda games. As always, the bosses are pretty simple once you know how to kill them, and the dungeons aren't all that complicated. Same old Zelda difficulty.

But why would you expect difficulty in a Zelda game anyway?

Thyme

Quote from: Kazarus on April 09, 2008, 02:59:58 PM
But why would you expect difficulty in a Zelda game anyway?

Well, I expect decently complex dungeons, but I don't really care about the rest (battles, etc). The satisfaction of having beaten a somewhat difficult dungeon is pretty much what drives me to play Zelda games.

Just saying. For the sake of convusushun. :3

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on April 09, 2008, 03:10:35 PM
Well, I expect decently complex dungeons, but I don't really care about the rest (battles, etc). The satisfaction of having beaten a somewhat difficult dungeon is pretty much what drives me to play Zelda games.

Just saying. For the sake of convusushun. :3

I guess they were tough at first, but it's kind of hard for me to say now that I've beaten WW multiple times. Were the dungeons complex the first time around? Because I don't remember...they just seem like a breeze to me now.

Quote from: Lawlz on April 09, 2008, 03:10:56 PM
Majora's Mask is kind of tough

see above note on WW

Thyme

Quote from: Kazarus on April 09, 2008, 03:12:55 PM
Were the dungeons complex the first time around? Because I don't remember...they just seem like a breeze to me now.

I thought they were okay. And even if they hadn't been, the Tower of the Gods would have compensated in awesomeness.

Go Up