May 05, 2024, 04:01:53 PM

1,531,620 Posts in 46,727 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Getting Medal of Honor Heroes 2 from a friend. Looks like mp3 controls+online
cool

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on April 03, 2008, 05:32:16 PM
best zelda ever is still, fucking oracle of seasons/ages. Both were really fun bosses were damn great, dungeons and puzzles fun, and exploring the other world with all those volcanoes were fun in seasons.
I think we agree on everything.
Quote from: C Mongler on April 03, 2008, 05:39:19 PM
uh, you never encounter anything fun while sailing across the huge fucking ocean in windwaker, and though OoT isnt much better at this, it takes a grand total of about 4 minuts to walk from one end to the other, and thats even less if you A) dont have down syndrome or B) have a horse
You can have sea battles with octoroks and all that, which is a lot more fun than just running down something with your horse.

Maybe not as fun as running over things as a goron.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on April 03, 2008, 09:56:06 PM
I think we agree on everything.You can have sea battles with octoroks and all that, which is a lot more fun than just running down something with your horse.

Not when they're the same repetitive enemy over and over again.

I can honestly say I've had more fun exploring OoT and TP secret areas in hyrule field than the ocean in WW. Way too blank and empty

Samus Aran

Quote from: JGE on April 03, 2008, 10:58:28 PM
Not when they're the same repetitive enemy over and over again.

just like in TP and every other zelda game

repetition is the key to the series

Quote from: JGE on April 03, 2008, 06:04:56 PM
What are you talking about?

I wouldn't even bother to sail in the game had they given me a forced story segment where I have to. Plus I don't get what you're saying about the Windwaker, obviously everybody uses it cause you know, the ship wouldn't work otherwise..

I'm saying that there's not actually any huge, long sailing trips unless you're an idiot or you like to do a lot of sidequests before getting the Ballad of Gales. The amount of continuous sailing is always exaggerated by you faggots. God forbid you sit still for a minute.

JGE

Okay, than maybe they aren't "long sailing trips"(which is complete bull but I'll play along)the boat must be slow as shit. I've never did side quest aside from the tedious forced ones. I also loved how when I left the game on autopilot for so long not only was I not there, in at best, around a ten minute, trip, not one enemy touched me. 

I like WW but  Sailing was horrible and I don't understand how you can sugarcoat so many flaws with it.

Samus Aran

Quote from: JGE on April 03, 2008, 11:33:42 PM
I like WW but  Sailing was horrible and I don't understand how you can sugarcoat so many flaws with it.

gee i dunno maybe because i like it goonish

JGE

Quote from: Kazarus on April 03, 2008, 11:40:05 PM
gee i dunno maybe because i like it goonish

gee i didnt care for it so that makes me a exagerrating faggot goonish

whatever it really doesn't matter game was still fun

Samus Aran

Quote from: JGE on April 03, 2008, 11:43:34 PM
gee i didnt care for it so that makes me a exagerrating faggot goonish

whatever it really doesn't matter game was still fun

Well I'm glad you at least liked the game overall. wub;

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on April 03, 2008, 09:56:06 PM
I think we agree on everything.You can have sea battles with octoroks and all that, which is a lot more fun than just running down something with your horse.

they're not really fun, they're annoying. i just want to get where i'm going dammit, not fight some 'stop bein bord' enemy.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C Mongler on April 04, 2008, 03:24:40 AM
they're not really fun, they're annoying. i just want to get where i'm going dammit, not fight some 'stop bein bord' enemy.
Then you can just sail or play that little tune that carries you wherever you want to go. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kazarus on April 04, 2008, 05:08:37 PM
I purchased a black DS Lite today. doodella;
FINALLY
Go buy Mario Kart and all of the Phoenix Wright games, as well as Elite Beat Agents and Nanostray if you can find it. powerofone;

Samus Aran

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on April 04, 2008, 06:06:56 PM
FINALLY
Go buy Mario Kart and all of the Phoenix Wright games, as well as Elite Beat Agents and Nanostray if you can find it. powerofone;

I'm looking at getting the Phoenix Wright games in order, so I might buy the first one today as well as possibly Pokemon Diamond.

The Radioshack that I bought the DS at today didn't have any good games.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kazarus on April 04, 2008, 06:30:28 PM
I'm looking at getting the Phoenix Wright games in order, so I might buy the first one today as well as possibly Pokemon Diamond.

The Radioshack that I bought the DS at today didn't have any good games.
Radioshack still sells games and systems? doodthing;

Samus Aran

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on April 04, 2008, 07:08:10 PM
Radioshack still sells games and systems? doodthing;

Ours does. They have a few crimson/black DS systems too, as well as a PS3, PS2, and two 360s. Most of their games are shitty though...except that they have like 5 copies of Brawl.

Go Up