May 10, 2024, 08:13:04 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on April 01, 2008, 10:35:05 PM
I might get it just so I have a nice box to look at and more Sony games to bitch about.

How much is it?
don't buy it unless you actually play it

metal gear solid 1 is one of the best games ever.
twin snakes is much more playable now but yeah. im about to beat twin snakes. just need to get the hot key. too lazy to do it right now, not even that hard or anything, just annoying.

The artist formally known

Quote from: steal on April 02, 2008, 08:46:10 PM
There's a hidden steam thing that you can shoot to heat up the key in the big room before the one where you put the key(s) in. I can't remember where it was exactly, because it's been like 3 years since I last beat that game, but I seem to remember it requiring hanging from a ledge and then dropping.
I know, I looked it up on game fags because i knew there was a shortcut in twin snakes though i still couldn't figure it out cus it was so confusing.

looked towards youtube with no luck. gotta do it the old fashion way

strongbad

I'm trying to get Puzzle Quest Challenge of the Warlords on DS soon. Hopefully from ebay or sayswap or something. I hate paying full price for games.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

KonohaShinobi

UnagiPower

Quote from: David. on April 02, 2008, 08:52:15 PM
I'm trying to get Puzzle Quest Challenge of the Warlords on DS soon. Hopefully from ebay or sayswap or something. I hate paying full price for games.

SHUT UP AND BUY IT

Longest handheld game I've ever played and I loved every bit of it.  AWESOME

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: David. on April 03, 2008, 06:20:20 AM
It's on genesis like the first one, yes?
The first one is terrible, and no, this is the awful GBA sequel.

I only bought it because it was $8 and I honestly don't see how anyone could say this series is so great. It's like 2/5 Contra plus 1/5 Double Dragon plus 2/5 shit you can't even see because everything is just a gory mess of pixels and you can't possibly make out a single sprite as soon as anything even begins to happen.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Still replaying Wind Waker.

Such an awesome game. I like it more in every single way than any other Zelda game. I just wish that the little islands were bigger and had more to do, especially the boring Crescent Isle and archipelagos and reefs.

One thing I really love about this game is how much more important the overall timeline of the series is in it. It makes me want a prequel to OoT. I want to see the Master Sword forged. I want to see a young Ganondorf. I want to see the first Link.

Go Up