May 09, 2024, 03:25:45 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

Quote from: David. on March 24, 2008, 04:43:28 PM
Oh.
Well, it wasn't me, it was my friend. I lack a good enough computer to even run pirated snes games :(

You are running Windows XP, I don't think so hombre.

FullmetalGanon

Trini

Quote from: FullmetalGanon on March 24, 2008, 05:28:19 PM
thumbup;
I should start a new game.

Every time I restart, I always stop. But a little bit father than the last time though. I borrowed it about a year and half ago, and he said I can keep it till I beat. Since he rarely plays games anyway.

Same with Metroid Fusion.  :(
[CENTER][/center]

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on March 24, 2008, 08:01:49 PM
my daddy let me order ikaruga
how much?

i got it for my friend for $40 shipped, should be cheaper now that its on 360

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on March 25, 2008, 01:51:37 AM
how much?

i got it for my friend for $40 shipped, should be cheaper now that its on 360
I almost got it on an auction that ended at $30, but he told me not to bid beyond $25 :'(

So then we went for the buy it now one that was $35, and $40.99 with the shipping factored in.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Jesus Christ on March 25, 2008, 12:57:17 PM
wait wat
It either already came to Xbox Liveor it's arriving soon.

I know some region has it or something.

Samus Aran

Buying either a solid black or cobalt/black DS soon. I'll probably get a Pokemanz game with it to start, so that I'll be occupied for a while before buying another game for it.

Still replaying Majora's Mask.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazanova on March 25, 2008, 01:23:30 PM
Buying either a solid black or cobalt/black DS soon. I'll probably get a Pokemanz game with it to start, so that I'll be occupied for a while before buying another game for it.

Still replaying Majora's Mask.
FINALLY

Also, get the Kirby games, Rocket Slime, EBA (if you like music games), and Nanostray 2. If you're planning on getting a Castlevania game sometime, only get Dawn of Sorrow. Also also, Super Princess Peach is kind of cool and has somewhat of a Kirby style to it.

And don't forget to import Densetsu no Stafi 4 which should be really cheap by now.
Quote from: steal on March 25, 2008, 01:36:27 PM
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald is better than Diamond/Pearl. In all technical aspects, Diamond/Pearl is better, but it simply isn't as fun or memorable as R/S/E, and the D/P Pokemon are incredibly lame. Also get Advance Wars DS.
yeah, I enjoyed pearl a lot, but once I beat it, it was just impossible to go back and keep collecting PokƃĀ©mon like the other games. :'(

Still, I think Diamond and Pearl had a fair share of cool creatures and plenty of legendaries, although all but Giratina are complete ASS.
QuoteAlso get Advance Wars DS.
ew

Samus Aran

Quote from: steal on March 25, 2008, 01:36:27 PM
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald is better than Diamond/Pearl. In all technical aspects, Diamond/Pearl is better, but it simply isn't as fun or memorable as R/S/E, and the D/P Pokemon are incredibly lame. Also get Advance Wars DS.

I plan on getting at least one version of all the sets of Pokemon games. I want Fire Red because that and Leaf Green are surprisingly good remakes of the originals. I want either Diamond or Pearl because it's a good reason to own a DS, considering they're DS exclusives. Ruby or Sapphire I also want, but since I know so little about them, I kinda forgot about them until you mentioned them.

I'll get to them all eventually.

Quote from: Lawlz on March 25, 2008, 01:39:06 PM
FINALLY

Also, get the Kirby games, Rocket Slime, EBA (if you like music games), and Nanostray 2.

Kirby games are already on my to-get list. I really want to try Squeak Squad, and I hear Canvas Curse is good for at least a while too.

EBA sounds awesome. I need to try it.

I don't really know what Rocket Slime is, though I've heard of it many times.

Wouldn't it be better for me to try the first Nanostray first? They're shmups, aren't they?

UnagiPower

Quote from: Kazanova on March 25, 2008, 01:45:41 PM
They're shmups, aren't they?

yES

Also get Professor Layton, Contra 4, Castlevania Dawn of Sorrows, Phoenix Wright games, PICROSS

ok too lazy to name some more just gradually build your collection.

36chambers

next purchas- vegas 2 this weekend
last purchased- orange box
currently playing- orange box, gears of war, halo 3
last beaten- cod4

Go Up