May 03, 2024, 09:26:43 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

mariofreak

Quote from: Nero on March 01, 2008, 11:30:54 AM
Yes threw it at him, he has no friends so things get thrown at him daily.
:3

actually no, but in the lunchroom some strange food fight started and people started chucking things other than food

i made it out of there with a livestrong band pokemon blue and a lolipop

Tomboh

fucking best buy didnt have ffta:wotL or patapon

fucking niggers

Commander Fuckass

Borrowed a memory card adapter from a friend, I can finally play FFXII again. :o and my other PS2 games

But currently I'm playing FFXII
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

I am only 2 or 3 chambers from beating Portal, chamber 17.  I finally took a decent shot of the female protagonist:
[spoiler=large screenshot][IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/2v29sae.png[/img][/spoiler] powerofone;
The way she is standing is weird though. Still the best screenshot I've taken of her.

Commander Fuckass

Kalahari Inkantation

Tomboh

ncba93ivyase

Professor Layton is pretty good, but some of the puzzles are just stupid.

Also, one of the weekly puzzles is just wrong (by that I mean the answer to the second week's is actually 19 but they have you enter 20... and when they give you the results, it even shows nineteen but still states 20 is the correct answer).

Also also, Glory Days 2 is a pretty good game but no one's ever heard of it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on March 02, 2008, 10:10:25 PM
Professor Layton is pretty good, but some of the puzzles are just stupid.

Also, one of the weekly puzzles is just wrong (by that I mean the answer to the second week's is actually 19 but they have you enter 20... and when they give you the results, it even shows nineteen but still states 20 is the correct answer).

Also also, Glory Days 2 is a pretty good game but no one's ever heard of it.

I love it.  doodella;

Probably cause I never expected anything from it.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on March 03, 2008, 02:41:11 PM
I love it.  doodella;

Probably cause I never expected anything from it.
professor layton or glory days 2

Both are good, so if you only have one you should buy the other.

Although it might be better to try and get Glory Days 2 whenever Circuit City has it for under $20, although the only place I've ever seen it was at the PX and I doubt you have access to one of those.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on March 03, 2008, 02:48:20 PM
professor layton or glory days 2

Both are good, so if you only have one you should buy the other.

Although it might be better to try and get Glory Days 2 whenever Circuit City has it for under $20, although the only place I've ever seen it was at the PX and I doubt you have access to one of those.

I have Professor Layton.

What's Glory Days 2?  >.<

I'll look into it.

EDIT: OH THAT GAME. I never paid much attention to it, just a glance at the back of the box. Well after I beat professor layton I guess I'll consider it.

KonohaShinobi

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on March 03, 2008, 02:52:03 PM
I have Professor Layton.

What's Glory Days 2?  >.<

I'll look into it.
It's like a weird combination of UN Squadron and Choplifter, resulting in a pretty cool strategy-y game. I didn't care for the two games it takes its style from, but I do like Glory Days 2. The story is all told through letters home (some of which make me :'(), and all the action takes place on a little 2D battlefield that involves you taking control of bases and rescuing civilians and dropping paratroopers and liberating the shit out of the enemy forces with your airplane or helicopter.

I wouldn't say it's amazing, but it's pretty damn fun.

Commander Fuckass

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Nero on March 03, 2008, 06:07:10 PM
Bought Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards on VC
Not even worth $5 to be honest.

It's okay I suppose, but not nearly as good as any of the previous games.

Go Up