May 08, 2024, 04:48:04 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tomboh

I got the Handcannon in RE4 btw. u no, just saying for your guise

Quote from: Kaz on February 10, 2008, 09:22:29 PM
Today I've been trying to finish the Mercenaries mode on RE4. So far, I've five star'd The Village with Leon, Wesker, and Krauser. I've five star'd The Castle with Krauser. I've yet to five star The Base with anyone. I've five star'd Water World with Krauser.

I'm really struggling. I'm just not good with Ada at all. HUNK I'm okay with, but I keep letting my guard down and dying every time I try to beat something with him. I would've five star'd The Village with him, since I got up to about 65000 with him before dying.
Ada - Ada is awesome. Just don't stay in one place for too long and use the kick ass Semi-Auto rifle

Wesker - Do the same thing as you do with Ada. He's easy though, as he has the Killer7 and a shit load of grenades.

Krauser - Easy shit.

Leon - Leon sucks ass. Just get masses of niggers in one spot and shotgun their asses. Also, use the environment to your advantage. Use all of the gas barrels.

HUNK - Neck break to prevent combo breakers. Also, don't hold down fire, tap it.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tomboh on February 11, 2008, 04:15:21 PM
I got the Handcannon in RE4 btw. u no, just saying for your guise
Ada - Ada is awesome. Just don't stay in one place for too long and use the kick ass Semi-Auto rifle

Wesker - Do the same thing as you do with Ada. He's easy though, as he has the Killer7 and a shit load of grenades.

Krauser - Easy shit.

Leon - Leon sucks ass. Just get masses of niggers in one spot and shotgun their asses. Also, use the environment to your advantage. Use all of the gas barrels.

HUNK - Neck break to prevent combo breakers. Also, don't hold down fire, tap it.

I pretty much do everything you just said already. I'm getting there, slowly but surely. In fact, I just did some more 5 stars today. I know have have 5 stars for:

Village: Leon, Ada, Krauser, HUNK, Wesker
Castle: Leon, Krauser, Wesker
Base: Krauser
Water World: Leon, Krauser

If I keep going at the rate I have been these couple of days, I'll probably get the handcannon within a week.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

got 2 gun con2s, max payne and fzero gx for like $26. fucking awesome deal. thanks gay stop

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on February 14, 2008, 10:05:36 PM
got 2 gun con2s, max payne and fzero gx for like $26. fucking awesome deal. thanks gay stop
It would be so awesome if F-Zero GX had online play because I love that game.

Jesus Christ, those courses are amazing.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on February 14, 2008, 10:07:51 PM
It would be so awesome if F-Zero GX had online play because I love that game.

Jesus Christ, those courses are amazing.
i saw it in perfect condition and i was like "hey i still need this game lol"

i had rented it years ago and hated it because it was so fucking hard

6M69I69B9

Next Purchase : dunno

Just Purchased : Brain Age 2

Currently Playing : Pokemon Pearl

Last Beaten Game :  Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan + Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 on Insane Mode.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

strongbad

Quote from: Original_MIB on February 16, 2008, 10:43:42 AM
Next Purchase : dunno

Just Purchased : Brain Age 2

Currently Playing : Pokemon Pearl

Last Beaten Game :  Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan + Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 on Insane Mode.

Holy fuck, i can only beat those songs on the second lowest mode  >.<

Tomboh

Quote from: Kaz on February 11, 2008, 08:03:41 PM
I pretty much do everything you just said already. I'm getting there, slowly but surely. In fact, I just did some more 5 stars today. I know have have 5 stars for:

Village: Leon, Ada, Krauser, HUNK, Wesker
Castle: Leon, Krauser, Wesker
Base: Krauser
Water World: Leon, Krauser

If I keep going at the rate I have been these couple of days, I'll probably get the handcannon within a week.
the base is the easiest place

just kill both JJs and its basically impossible to not get a 5 star

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

pringle positive

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: w00terz on February 17, 2008, 02:29:45 AM
I got Burnout Paradise a couple weeks ago.
How is it?

Any ways, I think I'm going to pick up FFIV or FFV today.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Wrench

Next purchases:
Patapon
Apollo Justice
Brawl

Go Up