May 08, 2024, 05:16:02 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

The artist formally known

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

Samus Aran

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Kingoftherings

Next Purchase:  I'm not entirely sure, but I will be getting Left 4 Dead, whether or not I get something before that I dunno...

Last Purchase(s):  Crysis, Unreal Tournament 3, and Call of Duty 4 all at once  (I had a ton of Christmas gift cards for Best Buy)

Currently Playing:  The Witcher

Just Beat:  Neverwinter Nights 2:  Mask of the Betrayer

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kingoftherings

Quote from: Lawlz on February 10, 2008, 07:39:45 PM
is it good

I've considered it a few times but I'm not too sure.

Its really good.

And its long, It took me 20 hours to get to Chapter 3, and there are 5 chapters.
The only problem I have is its kind of a pain to make potions.

And you get cards for every woman you have sex with.   wub;
I have like 10 so far I think.

Samus Aran

Today I've been trying to finish the Mercenaries mode on RE4. So far, I've five star'd The Village with Leon, Wesker, and Krauser. I've five star'd The Castle with Krauser. I've yet to five star The Base with anyone. I've five star'd Water World with Krauser.

I'm really struggling. I'm just not good with Ada at all. HUNK I'm okay with, but I keep letting my guard down and dying every time I try to beat something with him. I would've five star'd The Village with him, since I got up to about 65000 with him before dying.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Kaz on February 10, 2008, 09:22:29 PM
Today I've been trying to finish the Mercenaries mode on RE4. So far, I've five star'd The Village with Leon, Wesker, and Krauser. I've five star'd The Castle with Krauser. I've yet to five star The Base with anyone. I've five star'd Water World with Krauser.

I'm really struggling. I'm just not good with Ada at all. HUNK I'm okay with, but I keep letting my guard down and dying every time I try to beat something with him. I would've five star'd The Village with him, since I got up to about 65000 with him before dying.

I suck I can barely 4 star in Mercenaries.  :(

The artist formally known

Bought  Fantavision, Disgaea 2, a Gamecube mic, and Mega Man X7 all for $40.

Jesus Mega Man X7 is terrible. I didn't expect much but the shooting system sucks. Playing as Zero is a lot more fun then Mega Man because the sword is easier and actually more fun because it's not all on lock on.

Fantavision is confusing as ever, particle demo really.

Disgaea 2 is... kinda like Mario RPG, but I only played it for about 2 minutes so lol.

Go Up