May 08, 2024, 02:17:49 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Quote from: Jesus on February 06, 2008, 08:17:36 PM
Metal Slug 3 is fucking awesome.

I demand everyone with a 360 to buy it from the arcade. badass
Already own it, Metal Slug 1 > all of them

Quote from: Jesus on February 07, 2008, 01:44:26 PM
What?

Metal Slug is the God of arcade side-scrollers. baddood;
Pretty much, Metal Slug fucking rules.

I'm off to play number 3.
I've been playing Advance Wards: Dual Strike because I'd like to beat it before playing the new one at all. I'm on mission 23 or so. Jesus this mission is gay. It'd be a billion times easier without the rain/fog of war. I hate when games do that lame ass shit ;_;

YPrrrr

Quote from: reefer on February 07, 2008, 10:18:27 PM
Pretty much, Metal Slug fucking rules.

I'm off to play number 3.
I've been playing Advance Wards: Dual Strike because I'd like to beat it before playing the new one at all. I'm on mission 23 or so. Jesus this mission is gay. It'd be a billion times easier without the rain/fog of war. I hate when games do that lame ass shit ;_;
Which mission is that? In terms of objectives, etc.

Hensa

beat guitar hero 3 on medium.
wanna buy a wii for the new Smash Brothers.... but ill wait till i move in with my boyfriend.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Jesus on February 08, 2008, 01:04:11 PM
Unfortunately, I've never gotten to play 1 or 2. ;_;
WOOPS

I MEANT METAL SLUG X. I played it at an arcade down by my family's beach house everytime we go there.

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 08, 2008, 07:20:53 AM
Which mission is that? In terms of objectives, etc.
I don't know how to describe it, it's just a clear map then day 3 in it's all rainy and a fog of war comes into play.

You control blue and red. Blue starts out at the top left without any way to build units and red is bottom left with two machine shops. The enemy has top right, middle, and bottom right, they all have ways of producing enemies and it's just fucking annoying.

ME##

Just got Final Fantasy Tactics the War of the Lions, so far it's pretty AMAZING.

Too bad Square Enix didn't fix up the graphics. :(

But the CG cut scenes due look nice and the art on the UMD is also pretty nice.

Tomboh

Quote from: reefer on February 07, 2008, 10:18:27 PM
I've been playing Advance Wards: Dual Strike because I'd like to beat it before playing the new one at all. I'm on mission 23 or so.
How the fuck do you get that far? I'm on 16 and they're getting really hard. :(

I think I just suck bad at this game.

ncba93ivyase

Just beat Operation C.

For a classic GB game, it's amazing. For a Contra game, it's pretty good. It could still lose the above view levels.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

Ordered Sinistron (boxed, seems to go unboxed for $29 on eBay) and the Guardian Legend (unboxed) for $20.95.

I wanted to get Biohazard Battle instead of Guardian Legend, but for some reason they jacked the shipping up by an extra $2 for that game, even though it's smaller than an NES game, and the total costs rose up to $23.35. I only had $22.50, so I couldn't afford it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Tomboh on February 08, 2008, 09:00:44 PM
How the fuck do you get that far? I'm on 16 and they're getting really hard. :(

I think I just suck bad at this game.
I beat that game pretty handily. I think only the second to last mission gave me much trouble, if I remember correctly

Wrench

I bought Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations yesterday.

I also maxed out my reservation on Brawl so I can just pick it up for free.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up