May 05, 2024, 09:15:03 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Tomboh

ME##

The artist formally known

Quote from: steal on January 28, 2008, 08:18:29 PM
I just picked up Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner for the PS2. I've been lusting for this game for years, but damn, it's so hard to find. I saw it used at Gamestop a few months ago, but it was $40, which is downright ludicrous for a 4 year old PS2 game. Luckily I finally  managed to find a copy at Gamecrazy for just $13 today. THE POWER OF GOD

HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME, GAMESTOP.

Also, it's absolutely gorgeous for a PS2 game, and it's just as awesome as I thought it would be.
Holy shit nice deal. I've yet to play it but my friend had the first one.

Gamecrazy has shit for games recently ;-;

ncba93ivyase

You know, I never bothered checking either of the Gamecrazies around here for Gradius V before I ordered it. caterpie;

I always just walked in there for NES games, but I may go tomorrow and see what they have for more recent systems.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

NOA_Haunted

I SAW SO MANY GOOD GAMES AT GAMECRAZY BUT I COULDN'T BUY 1/2 OF THEM BECAUSE IM NOT 18. I EVEN SAW ZONE OF ENDERS 2ND RUN FUCK I HATE MY LIFE

Bought Go! Go! Hypergrind.

Quote from: steal on January 29, 2008, 07:58:34 PM
Never hurts to try. :|

You could always show that you're 17 and try to talk them into it. I've gotten M games by myself before just because I know some of the employees because I go there so much.
SAME HERE THEY KNOW ME

The guy there asked if I was high when I said the best game ever was Super Mario Galaxy. I was joking but I laughed at his response.

Got Zone of Enders II, DOA 1&2 pack aka Ultimate, Blood Omen II, and Magic the Gathering Battle Grounds. That Magic game rules only if you like the card game which I do. I can't wait to play my friends just because it's like the card game though it's a little bit lamer and thats what makes it cool.

ncba93ivyase

Got Gradius V which is awesome but the cable I use to hook up to my old TV has some weird problem and now the game looks like shit when it's playing.

Also, the official red, yellow and white cable Sony included doesn't even fit in the goddamn system so I can't hook it up to my LCD TV like I was hoping to.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Just beat Bioshock, buying DMC4 once it comes out and maybe Skate

Tomboh

Quote from: Tomboh on February 01, 2008, 11:53:27 AM
Just got Days of Ruin.

Kicks ass. thumbup;
FUCK YOU ;-;

I'm playing through DS right now, on mission 29 or something. Jesus Christ that mission is hard. I thought it was easy until they captured one of my missile silos and it was an instant loss.

Beat Metroid: Zero Mission on the way to Vegas and beat PW3 about 2 weeks ago.

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Go Up