May 05, 2024, 09:37:16 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Quote from: Lawlz on January 23, 2008, 02:11:42 PM
does keeping the bay clean really require knowledge of "hacking"

nah i think he hacks into government web sites and changes his grades

hack hack hack hack

strongbad

Quote from: Lawlz on January 23, 2008, 02:11:42 PM
does keeping the bay clean really require knowledge of "hacking"

Kindanotreally. He mostly mods xbox's at our school for monnies.

The artist formally known

On the last 5 minutes of PW3. The game is very awesome so far but as always it seems like they have a lot to wrap up.

Bought Magna Carta, Wacked!, Armed and Dangerous, and Frequency. I've been looking for the last two games for a long ass time now but the first two were just impulse buys. I don't know why but I had to get them. $50 for all that and 2 gameboy advance wireless things that came with the Pokemon remakes. I had to get them since I already had one and they're extremely useless by themselves.

ncba93ivyase

Okay, Reaper, what are the absolute best PS2 games that almost no one has heard of that I could get at most any game store for about $15 or less?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: Lawlz on January 23, 2008, 08:32:01 PM
Okay, Reaper, what are the absolute best PS2 games that almost no one has heard of that I could get at most any game store for about $15 or less?
Impossible.

The best PS2 games are: Gitaroo Man, Shadow of the Colossus, and Silent Hill 2.

The first one is $30, the second is $16, and the last is $20. They're all great games but of course they're not for everyone. The first is for people who like rhythm games. The second is for those who like really big ass bosses and thats it. The last is for those who like creepy games, horror games, with amazing fucking stories.

The controls of both the last two games are quiet awkward, SotC's controls are awful and SH2 has tank controls, which takes getting used to (RE0-3 have tank controls as well as SH0-4)

I suggest you choose your own since most people won't love any of the three they're my personal favorites.

Also SH2's greatest hits version has some extras in it, one of the only games thats actually GOOD to get the greatest hits version. The GHs version is a little more on eBay but the same price in Gamestop so yeah

ncba93ivyase

god damn you

Anything that even comes close to meeting the criteria I slapped up there? Any kooky little games or anything like that? :'(

also no katamari

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Oh and get Psychonauts, I know you will love it if you play into it. It's from the maker of Day of the Tentacle.

$9 by the way. I'm sure you'll like it but after playing SMG it may have lost some of its charm on the awesome ass milkman level and some of the levels much like that one.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on January 23, 2008, 08:39:15 PM
Oh and get Psychonauts, I know you will love it if you play into it. It's from the maker of Day of the Tentacle.
I can't play or watch anything with a graphical style like that because it seriously scares the hell out of me and just makes me think of death.

same goes for tim burton claymation films, and most claymation films in general

Quote from: Lawlz on January 23, 2008, 08:42:18 PM
I can't play or watch anything with a graphical style like that because it seriously scares the hell out of me and just makes me think of death.

same goes for tim burton claymation films, and most claymation films in general
You're missing out then.

Also in Psychonauts the animation is very weird because it looks like Tim Burton which is weird in the first place but the eyes on the characters are very shiny looking.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on January 23, 2008, 08:37:48 PM
god damn you

Anything that even comes close to meeting the criteria I slapped up there? Any kooky little games or anything like that? :'(

also no katamari
You might like Dark Cloud 2...

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on January 24, 2008, 07:21:41 PM
You might like Dark Cloud 2...
If Dark Cloud 2 is the same shit over and over since the beginning of the game, it's pretty boring. I played it for about 3 hours and got bored.

Maybe the weapon combo system is fun later but shit. It was boring. I may pick it up again.

ncba93ivyase

I've been playing UN Squadron and I just can't bring myself to like it. Everyone praises it and those Screwattack jackasses proclaim it as the greatest shmup ever, but I just find it highly annoying. I DO NOT LIKE IT, BUT MUST TRY TO BEAT IT.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on January 25, 2008, 01:26:36 PM
I've been playing UN Squadron and I just can't bring myself to like it. Everyone praises it and those Screwattack jackasses proclaim it as the greatest shmup ever, but I just find it highly annoying. I DO NOT LIKE IT, BUT MUST TRY TO BEAT IT.

oh god tell me about it it's not that fun

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on January 25, 2008, 01:27:39 PM
oh god tell me about it it's not that fun
you have it too?

It seems to take forever to just get minor upgrades and I'm just like myface;. Axelay meets the hype though, so that's good. I just really find it sad they put UN Squadron up, but not Life Force  or a single Darius game.

Go Up