May 03, 2024, 04:22:54 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: steal on January 15, 2008, 11:07:37 AM
If he's anything like me, he'd much rather pay some extra bucks for actual copies of the games.

Yeah + $20 for that horrid VC controller.  doodthing;

reeper

Quote from: Strongbad007 on January 15, 2008, 08:09:41 AM
I got all 3 of those on ebay for just above 10 bucks each. I would just get them on vitrual console if i were you. You may be able to find them cheaper than 8 bucks elsewhere, but that's still a pretty good deal.
I got SMW free and the copy from my childhood as well as LTTP, one free from a friend, one from my childhood, Kirby Superstar a long long time ago for $20 before the Revolution was even talked about.

I'd much rather play them on the actual SNES. It's nostaliga for me since I did play the SNES before the N64 was around, I'm kinda old now that I think about it ;_;

17 years old, though it's not really old since I was barley around for the NES.

strongbad

Quote from: steal on January 15, 2008, 11:07:37 AM
If he's anything like me, he'd much rather pay some extra bucks for actual copies of the games.

of course its better to play on the actual snes. Also, nyco made a great vc controller from what i heard...

alsoalso
the only advantage on vc other than price is the fact that your games will work. I've lost my save data on kirby super star (i had 100%, i loved that game to death with my friend 2 years ago) like 6 times. Atleast it gave us some thing to do  doodthing;

reeper

Quote from: Strongbad007 on January 15, 2008, 03:32:56 PM
of course its better to play on the actual snes. Also, nyco made a great vc controller from what i heard...

alsoalso
the only advantage on vc other than price is the fact that your games will work. I've lost my save data on kirby super star (i had 100%, i loved that game to death with my friend 2 years ago) like 6 times. Atleast it gave us some thing to do  doodthing;
Thats true but if you really like using the VC I'd rather emulate it.

And most of the time I have the games I want to play, at least the SNES games. I have most all of the ones besides the more rare ones. But now this makes me want to play Mario RPG<3

YPrrrr

Just beat Uncharted on normal today. My favorite PS3 game to date.

KonohaShinobi

YPrrrr

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

5261Eureka

Next Purchase : (new) Nintendo DSL
Just Purchased : Capcom vs. SNK 2 (ps2)
Currently Playing : Final Fantasy XII (ps2)
Last Beaten : Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike (ps2)

=]
Destroy.Rebuild.Rethink.Repeat.

Squirtlejazz

iSnake

reeper

Quote from: 5261Eureka on January 17, 2008, 08:43:44 AM
Next Purchase : (new) Nintendo DSL
Just Purchased : Capcom vs. SNK 2 (ps2)
Currently Playing : Final Fantasy XII (ps2)
Last Beaten : Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike (ps2)

=]
Capcom vs. SNK 2? How much?

I've been meaning to get that and maybe Marvel if I ever stumble across it for cheap

Placebo Headwound

Squirtlejazz

iSnake

strongbad

Quote from: Jesus on January 18, 2008, 03:07:28 PM
Just bought Gitaroo Man today.

Guys, is it any good?

psp or ps2 version?
It's an awesome game either way, but suprisingly better on psp. The puck works much better than analoge sticks in that sort of game.

reeper

Quote from: Jesus on January 18, 2008, 03:07:28 PM
Just bought Gitaroo Man today.

Guys, is it any good?
Yes, it's awesome if you're good at it.

If you're not, which it's a surprisingly hard game it's fun while it lasted. I have the PS2 version and I enjoy it though I didn't get passed the 3rd level after 20 or so tries.

My friend beat it in front of me. It's defiantly a great game. PSP version is easier but you suffer the sound quality and th PS2 version is much harder but it sounds better. Also PSP version has more levels.

Go Up