May 08, 2024, 12:55:07 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 12, 2008, 09:09:00 PM
srsly it took less than 3 minutes to defeat it. A boss, especially the final one shouldn't be so simple. Sure Galaxy's Bowser end fight was a little easy but it took a few lives to find out that your supposed to spin attack Bowser's exposed head in that rock thing.
The boss of Galaxy was easy as shit.

greg400

Currently still playing Phantom Hourglass just for the sake of getting everything in the game. I have all the hearts, now i'm looking for the spirit gems and treasure maps  v;

Placebo Headwound

Next Purchase: Probably Advance Wars: Day of Ruin or No More Heroes

Currently Playing: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations

Last Beaten: Mass Effect

Kalahari Inkantation

Just downloaded the original Super Mario Bros., which I've never actually played before. It'd better be good, it's taken me hours to prepare for this. baddood;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 13, 2008, 10:50:27 AM
Just downloaded the original Super Mario Bros., which I've never actually played before. It'd better be good, it's taken me hours to prepare for this. baddood;

On VC?

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 13, 2008, 10:50:27 AM

O.O

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 13, 2008, 11:31:40 AM
Duh. |:

Original Mario kicks ass. powerofone;
The first Mario game is balls.

Stick with 3 and World if you like the 2D ones.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on January 13, 2008, 01:32:21 PM
The first Mario game is balls.

Stick with 3 and World if you like the 2D ones.
I love World, but I have yet to play 3 or 2. doodthing;

ncba93ivyase

I just beat Gekirindan and hated it. The game itself was gorgeous, but the gameplay is a disgrace to the shootem up genre.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

Quote from: steal on January 13, 2008, 05:56:40 PM
Currently enjoying a game of Mario Kart Super Circuit. God I love this game, I played the shit out of it nearly 7 years ago, when I first got my GBA, and I still kick ass at it.

Same here, but once i got Mario kart DS, i couldn't play super circuit at all. The controls seemed perfect back in the day, but MKDS feels so much better.
Anyways, I've been playing trial XBLA games all day. I'm bored.

ncba93ivyase

Should be getting Sky Shark, Zanac, Axelay, Crystalis, and Super Return of the Jedi in a couple of days.

God, I love Reaper.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: steal on January 13, 2008, 06:21:11 PM
Mario Kart DS is truly the ultimate Mario Kart game, but going back to Super Circuit still feels fine, it just takes a few minutes to adjust.
I've been planning on buying that game for a while, but never got to it. Once I have that and Super Mario Kart, my Mario Kart collection shall be complete. badass

Go Up