May 08, 2024, 10:26:24 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kaz on January 12, 2008, 08:06:09 PM
God damn you, Ikaruga. smithicide;
How far have you gotten. The first level is incredibly easy and I love how the game makes you feel fucking awesome.

By the way be sure to check the tutorials because the game has such depth it's surprising. I was like "holy crap this game is so awesome" after checking out the tutorial.

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on January 12, 2008, 08:08:39 PM
How far have you gotten. The first level is incredibly easy and I love how the game makes you feel fucking awesome.

By the way be sure to check the tutorials because the game has such depth it's surprising. I was like "holy crap this game is so awesome" after checking out the tutorial.

Yeah, I just looked at some of them earlier, and I like how they show you the best times to release your energy, and the best ways to combo your kills.

I can't get past level 4, mostly because I lose too many lives on level 3.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kaz on January 12, 2008, 08:10:34 PM
Yeah, I just looked at some of them earlier, and I like how they show you the best times to release your energy, and the best ways to combo your kills.

I can't get past level 4, mostly because I lose too many lives on level 3.
Only 6 levels, you're almost there.

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on January 12, 2008, 08:16:40 PM
Only 6 levels, you're almost there.

Yeah, but I still have yet to try the later difficulties or try to unlock any special stuff. smithicide;

KonohaShinobi

So far I'm impressed with the dungeons in Twilight Princess. The use of the gorons was pretty innovative. Hopefully the boss is tougher than that piece of shit Paristalsis thing in the Forest Temple. :|

Samus Aran

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 12, 2008, 09:04:48 PM
So far I'm impressed with the dungeons in Twilight Princess. The use of the gorons was pretty innovative. Hopefully the boss is tougher than that piece of shit Paristalsis thing in the Forest Temple. :|

lol

Sure, you just keep hoping.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Kaz on January 12, 2008, 09:05:56 PM
lol

Sure, you just keep hoping.

srsly it took less than 3 minutes to defeat it. A boss, especially the final one shouldn't be so simple. Sure Galaxy's Bowser end fight was a little easy but it took a few lives to find out that your supposed to spin attack Bowser's exposed head in that rock thing.

strongbad

Stuck in masseffect.

I'm in that elevator after you save that one chick, and those geth and peopelz come on. I saved right before that elevator, and keep getting my ass kicked by that fucking Krogan or whatever the hell he's called and his geth. Whats even worse is that theres a 5 minute cinimatic (ok, just like 3 minute) right after the damned autosave that i have to go through every time  gonk;

JGE

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 12, 2008, 09:04:48 PM

prepare to make sweet love to the level design of the water temple

anyway-
just beat Galaxy

next purchase-
brawl

currently playing-
Halo 3 getting all achievements

Go Up