May 08, 2024, 11:04:17 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on January 10, 2008, 01:47:51 PM
I got to level 3 where the injuns are in Sunset Riders.

By god, the controls are atrocious.

They're okay. The really rapid fire kinda makes up for it.

Kalahari Inkantation

Picross sucks. I'm so disappointed in that game. I can't believe I spent $20.00 on it. smithicide;

UnagiPower

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 10, 2008, 02:58:26 PM
Picross sucks. I'm so disappointed in that game. I can't believe I spent $20.00 on it. smithicide;

BAN BAN BAN BAN

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on January 10, 2008, 01:47:51 PM
I got to level 3 where the injuns are in Sunset Riders.

By god, the controls are atrocious.
The last five or so bosses are just fucking impossible.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 10, 2008, 02:58:26 PM
Dipshitted. :|
Quote from: reefer on January 10, 2008, 10:27:10 PM
The last five or so bosses are just fucking impossible.
The second boss was incredibly easy, aside from the fact you need to lose a life to climb back up on the train because the dumbass automatically jumps off.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lawlz on January 11, 2008, 01:51:45 AM
The second boss was incredibly easy, aside from the fact you need to lose a life to climb back up on the train because the dumbass automatically jumps off.
I know, thats was funny. The first bosses are fucking easy then all of a sudden they're impossible.

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 11, 2008, 02:43:21 AM
Wow, people get dipshitted for stating an opinion?
I b& Kaz once because he said Opeth sucks.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 11, 2008, 02:43:21 AM
Wow, people get dipshitted for stating an opinion?
I think he was joking. I'm not a Dipshit, right? caterpie;

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on January 11, 2008, 11:43:31 AM
I b& Kaz once because he said Opeth sucks.

Only their softer songs are good, as is mostly the case with Porcupine Tree. Fuck you.

ALSO

My Sega Saturn arrived today so I've been playing Panzer Dragoon Zwei. I also played Virtua Fighter 2 for a bit because it came free with the console and oh god it sucks. I can't figure out how to do any special moves at all and the action is so slow.

And of course, still working on Ikaruga, which I'm still not very good at.

Still tearing my hear out over Ecco, which is only hard because the tasks that they have you do are outrageous and you usually end up running out of air before you can complete them.

Also still playing Super Metroid, Yoshi's Island, Shining Force (which is pretty awesome I must say), and Guitar Hero 3.

Oh, and Metroid Prime 3, but for some reason I haven't played it in a few days. I only had just beaten that ice hunter and then I turned it off.

Quote from: Kaz on January 11, 2008, 12:03:31 PM
Only their softer songs are good, as is mostly the case with Porcupine Tree. Fuck you.

ALSO

My Sega Saturn arrived today so I've been playing Panzer Dragoon Zwei. I also played Virtua Fighter 2 for a bit because it came free with the console and oh god it sucks. I can't figure out how to do any special moves at all and the action is so slow.

And of course, still working on Ikaruga, which I'm still not very good at.

Still tearing my hear out over Ecco, which is only hard because the tasks that they have you do are outrageous and you usually end up running out of air before you can complete them.

Also still playing Super Metroid, Yoshi's Island, Shining Force (which is pretty awesome I must say), and Guitar Hero 3.

Oh, and Metroid Prime 3, but for some reason I haven't played it in a few days. I only had just beaten that ice hunter and then I turned it off.
I played Panzer Dragoon Orta and so far it's not amazingly hard but I've only beaten the first boss and it took me about four tries because I didn't know about some of the features, like the lock on fire thingy. That first boss was pretty hard for a first boss, and it looks like I have nine more to go. Jesus Christ the game is awesome so far.

Yoshi's Island and Super Metroid are two of my favoritest games ever. You better play them to the end.

Metroid Prime 3 has some weird magic curse on it that makes you get bored of it. I stopped playing it as well.

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on January 11, 2008, 12:08:00 PM
I played Panzer Dragoon Orta and so far it's not amazingly hard but I've only beaten the first boss and it took me about four tries because I didn't know about some of the features, like the lock on fire thingy. That first boss was pretty hard for a first boss, and it looks like I have nine more to go. Jesus Christ the game is awesome so far.

Yoshi's Island and Super Metroid are two of my favoritest games ever. You better play them to the end.

Metroid Prime 3 has some weird magic curse on it that makes you get bored of it. I stopped playing it as well.

I've yet to try Orta. I hear it's pretty awesome though, and that you can unlock the first Panzer Dragoon in it. If only Saga was at a reasonable price, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I've already beaten Yoshi's Island and Super Metroid in ROM forms. I just got the cartridges to make my SNES collection more kickass.

And for Metroid Prime 3, yeah, it's weird how I got bored of it so much faster than the first two. Perhaps it because I'm not really a fan of the Wiimote. I'm getting used to it though.

Quote from: Kaz on January 11, 2008, 12:11:50 PM
I've yet to try Orta. I hear it's pretty awesome though, and that you can unlock the first Panzer Dragoon in it. If only Saga was at a reasonable price, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I've already beaten Yoshi's Island and Super Metroid in ROM forms. I just got the cartridges to make my SNES collection more kickass.

And for Metroid Prime 3, yeah, it's weird how I got bored of it so much faster than the first two. Perhaps it because I'm not really a fan of the Wiimote. I'm getting used to it though.
I bought Orta for $5 at Gamestop, I suggest you go there and scavenge their bargain bins. Thats what I do. Orta is like $12 on eBay. Maybe you're thinking of Saga.

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up