May 05, 2024, 11:57:12 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

greg400

Quote from: Kaz on January 06, 2008, 10:04:55 PM
my sisters got that

it's fucking stupid
I lol'd because it's true dawkins;

Still I thought it was gonna be shittier. My expectations were so low it had to be good navi;

Quote from: Precursor on January 06, 2008, 10:25:54 PM
youre shitting me right
As opposed to what? pissing you? :||

KonohaShinobi

OH FUCK YES! I found Super Mario All-Stars! wub; The only super mario game i bought on VC was SMB3, so this is pretty awesome. And since I barely use my GCN I can use those cables for the SNES permanently. Gotta find Turtles in Time.

Still trying to get the remaining 50 stars for SMG and playing the shit out of Phantom Hourglass, which is pretty fun.

strongbad

Just got mass effect yesterday, It's fucking amazing. I'm in love with the non-linear story and well, its fucking awesome.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: steal on January 07, 2008, 08:50:30 PM
Just got my ass handed to me in a game of Advance Wars 2.

The only games I ever beat my brother at is Halo.

My brother slaughters me in SSBM with Link. Even though I am awesome with Fox, he still wipes the floor with me. I can best him at Wii Sports Boxing though.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: steal on January 07, 2008, 08:57:09 PM
In SSBM, my brother always kicks my ass with Shiek, he's just too damn fast. ;_;

The only way I get any damage on him is by refracting items he launches towards me, and that still doesn't do much. He spams the shit out of Link's spin attack.

ncba93ivyase

I just beat In The Hunt again this morning.

It's truly impossible to beat it without using at least 15 continues. Contra can't even begin to compare to In The Hunt's difficulty.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Just bought Mister Mosquito for $12 online, looks to be a fun game and the price wasn't too bad. If Gamestop had it I bet it'd be dirt cheap but whatever. It looks like a weird ass game and I will love it if it is.

Can't wait til I get it, hopefully I have enough money in my account because I've spent quite a bit of money on games recently.

Off to play some game, probably Shadow of the Colossus.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on January 08, 2008, 03:45:00 AM
Just bought Mister Mosquito for $12 online, looks to be a fun game and the price wasn't too bad. If Gamestop had it I bet it'd be dirt cheap but whatever. It looks like a weird ass game and I will love it if it is.

Can't wait til I get it, hopefully I have enough money in my account because I've spent quite a bit of money on games recently.

Off to play some game, probably Shadow of the Colossus.
I remember seeing it on X-Play.

You just buzz around a house, biting the family and driving them nuts.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: Lawlz on January 08, 2008, 03:47:16 AM
I remember seeing it on X-Play.

You just buzz around a house, biting the family and driving them nuts.
Exactly. Game looks amazing.

I don't know how or why but I had a feeling I didn't want to miss Japan Time tonight. And it was epic win.

Time for some Shadow of the Colossus now. Maybe Ico after I've beaten Shadow which will be within this week. I have a save in Ico pretty far into it as well so yey.

I finally beat Shadow of the Colossus just now. Jesus fucking Christ my game froze right after the first cut-scene. To YouTube!

Just watched it and I have to say, for a game that had little story until the last cut scene that was fucking awesome. Makes me want to play Ico so badly now. Good thing I have a copy of Ico. <3

Just bid on Sly 3. Man I need to stop buying video games for the rest of this month.

ncba93ivyase

Bought Sunset Riders (Super Nintendo), Alien Storm (Genesis), Alien Syndrome (boxed, Master System), and Hyperzone (Super Nintendo.)

Quote from: Lawlz on January 09, 2008, 03:52:04 PM
Bought Sunset Riders (Super Nintendo), Alien Storm (Genesis), Alien Syndrome (boxed, Master System), and Hyperzone (Super Nintendo.)
I dare you to beat Sunset Riders, if you do I will order you a game as long as you take a picture of the end with a camera or something.

If you do, $15 is my max, including shipping. But yeah I doubt you'll be able to beat it.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on January 09, 2008, 04:16:42 PM
I dare you to beat Sunset Riders, if you do I will order you a game as long as you take a picture of the end with a camera or something.

If you do, $15 is my max, including shipping. But yeah I doubt you'll be able to beat it.
I'll try.

First I want to beat Hyperzone. It's like a combination of F-zero and Space Harrier, and the level 2 boss is even ripped straight from Sega's Space Harrier.

ncba93ivyase

I got to level 3 where the injuns are in Sunset Riders.

By god, the controls are atrocious.

Go Up