May 03, 2024, 08:06:10 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on January 05, 2008, 12:37:56 PM
why dont you like it?
I really don't know. I tried to like it, but as soon as I got to the castle, I just never wanted to touch it again.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

Halo 3: Played a ranked 3v3.

Got 20 kills, +14 K/D spread, and a Shotgun spree. The fucking sniper disappeared from the map somehow.

reeper

Got Battalion Wars for the GCN today, finally. I never saw this game in stores until today.

My friend also gave me his Super Gameboy so I may play some old GB games just to see whats the difference between Super Gameboy and Gameboy Player.

Planning on playing Cubivore tonight.

greg400

Currently playing Carnival Games

It isn't that bad for a minigame collection. Some of the minigames are so physically challenging though. Jesus I don't know how many times it took me to actually hit that bell on that hammer game. I knotch it up to max power then I don't swing hard enough :'(

reeper

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on January 06, 2008, 03:36:22 PM

It isn't that bad for a minigame collection. Some of the minigames are so physically challenging though. Jesus I don't know how many times it took me to actually hit that bell on that hammer game. I knotch it up to max power then I don't swing hard enough :'(
...what the fuck

greg400

It isn't that bad anyway. :||

Besides I needed a "party game". Only other one I have is Wario Ware Smooth moves which is fun for everyone except for me since I played and beat every one of those microgames at least 20 times. smithicide;

Quote from: reefer on January 06, 2008, 03:45:46 PM

20 bucks he can beat the first dungeon :||

reeper

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on January 06, 2008, 03:47:35 PM
It isn't that bad anyway. :||

Besides I needed a "party game". Only other one I have is Wario Ware Smooth moves which is fun for everyone except for me since I played and beat every one of those microgames at least 20 times. smithicide;
20 bucks he can beat the first dungeon :||

Only Twisted and the GBA ones there fun.

Samus Aran

my sisters got that

it's fucking stupid

JGE

youre shitting me right

reeper

Beat a few levels in Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and a few colossi in Shadows of the Colossus.

I just killed the 13th colossus. So far 12 and 13 were my favorite.  caterpie;

Go Up