May 03, 2024, 09:37:38 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FullmetalGanon

UnagiPower

Kalahari Inkantation

I just bought Picross especially for my trip to upper NY, it'd better be good. orks;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on December 28, 2007, 01:05:30 AM
Currently playing:

Guitar Hero III
Metroid Prime 3
Super Mario Galaxy
Ecco the Dolphin
Sonic the Hedgehog
Ikaruga
Super Metroid
Yoshi's Island
Shining Force
Thunder Force II

And then even more once my Saturn and a few games with it arrives. I just don't have time for all this.  caterpie;

What Saturn games did you get?

also wii sucks

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FullmetalGanon

Medal of honor heroes 2
god damn this shit is hard. maybe its just cause im used to PC sniping with halo. myface;

reeper

Rock Band - Jesus this game is fun, drums are fine but I sorta wish they had more progressive songs because playing the same beat through the whole song is a bit annoying.

RE4 - I stopped playing it but I'm on the final boss, too lazy to beat him but he's defiantly easy.

Ratchet and Clank - Games pretty boring, just kinda want to finish it. Hopefully the rest of the series is better.

Trauma Center: New Blood - Jesus Christ it was easy until like 1-6. I'm playing on Normal but jesus it's still hard for me.

RE2 - I haven't started up the game yet but I do have it waiting for me. I beat RE: DS about 2 weeks ago and got RE2 for x-mas so I may start it up. Every time I want to play it I think about the Lickers and decide not to.

Wrench

Quote from: reefer on December 28, 2007, 04:54:28 PM
Ratchet and Clank - Games pretty boring, just kinda want to finish it. Hopefully the rest of the series is better.

Yeah, they definitely get better. The 2nd is a huge upgrade over the original and the 3rd is my personal favorite.

Deadlocked has the sweet online.

JGE

Wrench

Commander Fuckass

Bought Assassins Creed.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Wrench

JGE

reeper

Gaystop had a buy 2 get 1 free.

Bought:

Shenmue II
Maximo: Army of Zen
Rygar: The Legendary Adventure
We Love Katamari
Odin Sphere
The Darkness for 360

For about $75.

LINK2K9

Quote from: Klavier on December 28, 2007, 07:28:33 PM
Bought Assassins Creed.

Wasted $60 there, I borrowed the game from my friend and regret doing so. Repetitive POS, shame because it was so good for the first 2 hours or so. I have yet to beat it, every time I play I get pissed off.

lol lara lol

Go Up