May 13, 2024, 03:14:45 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

I just got 2 new games. Yay.
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barboros' Treasure
Riviera:tha promiz'd land.

Zack and wiki is an awesome puzzler! I've been playing it the most, and although I'm not far it it, it's stumped me a few times.
Then Riviera, I played it a bit, it starts slow, but that's just about how every RPG is. I like the unique approach they took, definitely a change. But battles are pretty slow. I'm also sick of playing it on a DS or GBA, I really wish I had the Gamecube Gameboy Player.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Infel

I just beat Cave Story for the fourth time. I went and got the mod fake sequel thing which is incredibly lame.

Commander Fuckass

KonohaShinobi

Damn, can't beat those Pro level guys in Wii Sports Boxing. When the hell will the Wii get a better (Not that Wii Sports Boxing sucks) boxing game than Wii Sports?!

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Wrench

Commander Fuckass

I've beat some song on Expert on the Drums playing Rock Band, barley survived the song. ;-;

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on December 21, 2007, 10:34:10 PM
when did i say it didn't psyduck;

I have over 300 games, probably nearing 400 by now. I don't care what some "pro gamer" kid with only an Xbox 360 and PS2 with a "whopping" 8 games has to say, nor do I really care much about what a reviewer has to say. If they like those games, okay. If they hate those games, okay. If I'm looking for some new games to try out, I might check out what a couple of reviewers have to say to just get a general idea of whether I might like it or not. Will I like a game because every review site gives it a ten out of ten? No, I'm not a retard. Will I like it because I, neither a hired reviewer or your average casual gamer, enjoys it? Yes.

If you like a game, okay. I reserve the right to bitch about it. You reserve the right to bitch about Sega. Tell me where the hell it states I have to just say "oh awesome" that you enjoy a mediocre game instead of honestly saying what I think, because I can't find that law/statute/ordinance anywhere. befuddlement

now shut up and get out of my forum
I don't really think you're nearing 400 because I barley hit 550 about a month ago. Unless you're just sucking up shitty sports titles for cheap.

Also get System Shock 2 please

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on December 23, 2007, 11:57:44 PM
I don't really think you're nearing 400 because I barley hit 550 about a month ago. Unless you're just sucking up shitty sports titles for cheap.

Also get System Shock 2 please
Only sport games I own are one or two Mario Golf games. I just buy some $2 NES games every week, and I have yet to play everything I have. Since I've already beaten half of the games I wanted to this week, I'll probably play Space Channel 5 (parents got it yesterday for $2.50) and this game called Metalstorm and I don't even know what it is or what it's about.

Wrench

Currently playing: Guitar Hero III and Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End

mariofreak

Quote from: WrenchNinja on December 18, 2007, 06:04:24 PM
Current game - StarTropics

OH GOD HOW I MISSED THIS GAME  wub;
I actually just bought that game a month ago. I popped in the NES, and to my dismay I saw that the NES didn't work anymore. My cousin is going to give me his in a few months though, but it still sucked.

Anyways, I got Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and I am going to get Mass Effect later this week.

Commander Fuckass

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up