May 12, 2024, 12:14:00 AM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

UnagiPower

Quote from: reefer on December 09, 2007, 05:34:49 PM
Playing the last 2 sub-chapters of Resident Evil 4. Jesus the graphics used to look amazing to me.

I'm on chapter 5-2 with tons of rifle ammo, just wondering whats the easiest way to kill regenerators, they're annoying as hell.

Same here lol.

Um you could use a magnum on them. Or just the usual rifle with thermal scope.

The artist formally known

I take it back, I hate Super Mario 64 DS not Super Mario 64.

Jesus Christ I need three more stars to beat the game but it's so fucking annoying with the worst controls ever. I fucking hate this game so badly why did I ever buy it? I'm never ever going to go for all 120 stars just because of the shitty ass controls.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on December 11, 2007, 01:39:53 AM

Jesus Christ I need three more stars to beat the game but it's so fucking annoying with the worst controls ever. I fucking hate this game so badly why did I ever buy it? I'm never ever going to go for all 120 stars just because of the shitty ass controls.
Super Mario 64 DS has 150 stars.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

greg400

Quote from: reefer on December 11, 2007, 01:39:53 AM

After a while you get used to them, but they still suck balls... and yeah... there are 150 stars... it says it on the back of the game case >_>

Kalahari Inkantation

Unfortunately, I beat Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations last night. Awesome game, but I'm actually really sad that it's over, for good, since that will be the last Ace Attorney game with Phoenix as the main character. As you all probably know, in the next Ace Attorney, Phoenix is nothing more than a gambler. smithicide;

I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU PHOENIX emo;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Godot on December 11, 2007, 11:34:39 AM
Unfortunately, I beat Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations last night. Awesome game, but I'm actually really sad that it's over, for good, since that will be the last Ace Attorney game with Phoenix as the main character. As you all probably know, in the next Ace Attorney, Phoenix is nothing more than a gambler. smithicide;

I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU PHOENIX emo;
I'm only on case 2, I got stuck and moved on to another game but I still want to complete it, since I already beat PW1 and 2. So far case 1 sucked balls, no huge twist and I think I know whats going to happen at the end of T&T but I'd first like to find out if I was right.

I've yet to battle against Godot so maybe that will make the game as awesome as the first two.

Infel

Quote from: reefer on December 11, 2007, 01:51:07 PM
Jesus fucking christ.

60 stars to beat the game right? I'm on 57
80 of them are ridiculously easy.

I'm stuck on Cave Story's "HELL"

Wrench

YPrrrr

Wrench

Commander Fuckass

I've figured out my sister bought me Folklore for Christmas.  befuddlement This just makes my excitement for my PS3 more better.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: reefer on December 11, 2007, 01:50:44 PM
I'm only on case 2, I got stuck and moved on to another game but I still want to complete it, since I already beat PW1 and 2. So far case 1 sucked balls, no huge twist and I think I know whats going to happen at the end of T&T but I'd first like to find out if I was right.

I've yet to battle against Godot so maybe that will make the game as awesome as the first two.

The first case wasn't bad. Not as good as the rest, though. powerofone;
What do you think happens at the end? :O

Go Up