May 08, 2024, 01:20:59 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

C.Mongler

damn someone dumped theri gamecube collection at goodwill so i picked up a p sweet haul. got:

super mario sunshine
rogue squadron II
tony hawk 3
tony hawk 4
gauntlet dark legacy
lord of the rings return of the king
wave race blue storm
zelda OoT GC preorder disc (i already have this, but for 2.99 fuck it im gonna flip it lel)

i also got mech assault 1 and 2 on xbox. all this for like 30 bucks total heck yea

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 05, 2017, 05:38:50 AM
damn someone dumped theri gamecube collection at goodwill so i picked up a p sweet haul. got:

super mario sunshine
rogue squadron II
tony hawk 3
tony hawk 4
gauntlet dark legacy
lord of the rings return of the king
wave race blue storm
zelda OoT GC preorder disc (i already have this, but for 2.99 fuck it im gonna flip it lel)

i also got mech assault 1 and 2 on xbox. all this for like 30 bucks total heck yea
ah man, I'll buy that 2nd OoT off ya.

C.Mongler

u want it? i'll do ya a boyah solid if u just wanna paypal/venmo me 3 bucks + shipping. it's not SUPER PRISTINE, but it's not ravaged either; about as good as you could expect for a GC game u found at a goodwill in 2017.

im too busy to do it today but i can send ya shipping costs tomoro probs; im too lazy to find it can u pm me your shipping deets when u get a moments thxs bb

TooB

Pm'd ya. Thanks babe.

Also, check this out gents....

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

Game of the year is out today.

C.Mongler

frig mine comes in the mail later today (hence why i aint got time to ship shit heh heh)

TooB

I'm actually mildly interested in Knack 1

C.Mongler

i dont know how knack 1 hasnt been a ps+ game yet; though i did buy it on sale on psn for like 7 bucks months ago lol so dont matter to me

also despite the good haul at goodwill i was bummed cuz they had a copy of culdcept saga, which is one of the few 360 exlusives i dont yet have, but the thing had a HUUUUGE deep scratch from the center to the outside of the disc, so i figured there was like a 10% chance the thing even worked so i left it. sucks, cuz i really dont ever want to (or anticipate i will) pay the going rate of like 25-30 bucks for that dumbass game, but 3 bucks woulda been fine lol

Nyerp

TooB

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Snowy on September 06, 2017, 03:46:23 AM
Got Destiny 2 Limited Edition
same

how are you liking it so far Snowy?

tbh it feels a tiny bit the same, but way expanded (especially the maps, they feel a tad bit bigger)
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

knack 2 is exactly as fucking dumb as i expected

Commander Fuckass

also Im pretty pumped for Monster Hunter Stories on Friday
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

with the latest footage i've seen, i am coming to the preemptive conclusion that cuphead is all style and no substance

hope 2 b wrong

TooB

Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on September 08, 2017, 06:19:49 PM
with the latest footage i've seen, i am coming to the preemptive conclusion that cuphead is all style and no substance

hope 2 b wrong
explain yourself.

but seriously, just wanna understand what you mean. to me, it just looks like a classic run n gun shooter, which I'm all for.

Thyme

too many enemies
no knockback on enemies
the platforming seems uninspired but i'm basing this on just that one stage

the boss fights look good tho, i'll give it that

Go Up