May 08, 2024, 03:10:40 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Thyme

geez, is nier automata out of print or smth? it's been unavailable on amazon canada for like a month confuseddood;

C.Mongler

they just had a sale on it yesterday in US amazons, so i doubt it

Nyerp

getting through the second shadow man stage is the most frustrating thing i've had to do in one of these games

dealing with varying game speeds while hopping from one collapsing platform to platform is so much fun

also i'm pretty sure it's just literally impossible to dodge any of the rehashed wood man's attacks

this is my least favorite mega man game so far

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on August 17, 2017, 09:46:02 PM
getting through the second shadow man stage is the most frustrating thing i've had to do in one of these games

dealing with varying game speeds while hopping from one collapsing platform to platform is so much fun

also i'm pretty sure it's just literally impossible to dodge any of the rehashed wood man's attacks

this is my least favorite mega man game so far
it's Inafune's least favorite too.

Don't worry. The actual best Mega man is coming up in a few games.

Kalahari Inkantation

the greatly reduced slowdown is another reason anniversary collection >>>>>>>>> legacy collection

i don't recall having any such issues with mm3 at all lol

Quote from: Big Goop on August 17, 2017, 09:52:55 PM
it's Inafune's least favorite too.

inafune really is the worst, isn't he

TooB

I really don't think it's the collections fault. Like I said, I played it on there quite recently.

C.Mongler

man i am really enjoying golden sun. won the second one in a goodwill auction too so i will play the duology!!! (maybe the third too but i hear its shit). didnt realize the shipping was 10 fucking dollars tho so i way overpaid for it, oops. (cart itself was only 6.50)

took me way too long to wrap my head around the djinn system though lol why the fuck did they describe it in such a confusing manor

Thyme

i bought tales of berseria on gamer(s)gate yesterday, 49% off hocuspocus;

and remember me on steam lol
opinions on it are mitigated but idk i liked life is strange so let's see what dontnod's first effort was like

C.Mongler

C.Mongler

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 18, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
and remember me on steam lol

irony: i had completely forgotten that this game exists, and spent a minute wondering why you would be specifically asking us to remember you on steam lol

silvertone

bought another gba from a thrift store today lol. got a good deal on it.

also found a copy of tatics ogre for gba for 2 dollar

Kalahari Inkantation

currently (finally) playing ds3: ashes of ariandel 5thgrade;

Nyerp

finally got bloodborne plat. took like 4 hours to run through the game on ng+2, don't know why i waited so long to do it.

Go Up