May 08, 2024, 01:24:04 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

TooB

silvertone

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 14, 2017, 11:17:32 AM
dang golden sun is pretty fun i really like the friggen battles, sweet man

hope i get fully hooked before my pirate mother 3 cart gets here cause im itchin to do a run on that AsAP
golden sun is literally one of the best rpgs of all time

Commander Fuckass

I bought Sonic Mania and it's well worth the $20
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

what with the last update no man's sky is starting to be tempting smithicide;

Kalahari Inkantation

Thyme

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on August 15, 2017, 12:30:13 PM
don't fall for sean's lies >.<

they would be the lies of people who have gotten back into the game after the update >.<

Kalahari Inkantation

they have been deluding themselves into liking that game since day one, and deluding themselves into 'giving it another chance' since update one lol

TooB

Hiro

gonna get sonic mania next week when i get paid

YPrrrr

YIL I am bad at the 3rd world/land/whatever studiopolis

Nyerp

does mega man 3 normally have tons of game-ruining slowdown or is it just this shitty collection?

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on August 16, 2017, 07:18:01 PM
does mega man 3 normally have tons of game-ruining slowdown or is it just this shitty collection?
example?

Nyerp

Quote from: Big Goop on August 16, 2017, 07:54:49 PM
example?

the big cats in top man's stage slow the game to a crawl. same thing happens whenever the floating electrical plug monsters in spark man's stage attack. this is just a couple of examples. i know the games had slowdown on nes, but it never really bothered me until mm3 for some reason. shouldn't they have, like, fixed this shit by now since these games are 30 fucking years old?

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on August 16, 2017, 08:47:37 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on August 16, 2017, 07:54:49 PM
example?

the big cats in top man's stage slow the game to a crawl. same thing happens whenever the floating electrical plug monsters in spark man's stage attack. this is just a couple of examples. i know the games had slowdown on nes, but it never really bothered me until mm3 for some reason. shouldn't they have, like, fixed this shit by now since these games are 30 fucking years old?
I don't recall the game slowing down THAT badly, and I've played 3 very recently, on the very same collection.

Go Up