May 03, 2024, 11:28:35 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

don't let's

TooB

don't let's

It's so easy to amass money in pokemon xy

Samus Aran

it really is. the battle diner thing allowed me to become very rich very fast post-game.

Samus Aran

elite 4 is good but doing a battle diner in the right amount of turns and getting the maximum reward, while also holding an amulet coin, is an amazingly fast way to amass money because the rewards they give you are worth a shit ton in resell value

C.Mongler

dang golden sun is pretty fun i really like the friggen battles, sweet man

hope i get fully hooked before my pirate mother 3 cart gets here cause im itchin to do a run on that AsAP

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I bought pkmn moon. Wtf does the professor just barge into your house all the time?

C.Mongler

yeah the professor in that one is a cheeky fuck but he's kinda lovable towards the end (but still fuckin weird)

Nyerp

heard sonic mania only makes you restart the zone upon getting a game over so now i kinda want it...

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on August 14, 2017, 01:23:49 PM
heard sonic mania only makes you restart the zone upon getting a game over so now i kinda want it...
sonic mania has the worst collector's edition of all time, because you don't get the game with it, AT ALL.

butikindawannaplayittoo

don't let's

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on August 14, 2017, 12:37:33 PM
I bought pkmn moon. Wtf does the professor just barge into your house all the time?
http://tapukoko.pokemontcg.com/en-us/

Today's the last day to get whatever this is through mystery gift

Nyerp

Quote from: Nyerp on August 14, 2017, 01:23:49 PM

"pre-ordered" it UNLEASH THE BEAST

the "bonus" ps4 themes are atrocious btw

YPrrrr

As soon as I found out Sonic Mania will have local competitive multiplayer mode it was an instant buy for me. My gf and I played Sonic 2s all the time and that only had 3 courses to choose from. This should have more selection
Quote from: C.Mongler on August 14, 2017, 11:17:32 AM
dang golden sun is pretty fun i really like the friggen battles, sweet man

hope i get fully hooked before my pirate mother 3 cart gets here cause im itchin to do a run on that AsAP
ya golden sun is dope. I hated FF but golden sun is my shiz

TooB

August 14, 2017, 07:32:35 PM #19949 Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 07:35:39 PM by Big Goop
Cool. I'm pretty sure it didn't used to

At least, I distinctly remember hearing that.

Go Up