May 08, 2024, 01:27:25 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

YPrrrr

I just bought the Witcher 3 complete for PS4 for $30 so excited to try that out even though I don't have time for it

I also got injustice 2 for like 20 bucks off of ebay? Which is probably a scam but w/e worth a shot

Hiro

Quote from: YPargh on July 11, 2017, 01:50:52 PM
I also got injustice 2 for like 20 bucks off of ebay? Which is probably a scam but w/e worth a shot
i mean you can get it for about that much at target right now so probably not

TooB

Kalahari Inkantation

Thyme

i don't expect it to be bad

but idk, with its reduced car selection and non-standard titling, this may be this generation's prologue goowan

Kalahari Inkantation

do you necessarily have to preorder to get the steelbook

if i were you, i'd just wait for metacritic to tell me what to do and then order the steelbook immediately if the reviews beat expectations

Kalahari Inkantation

last purchased: resident evil hd, resident evil 0 hd, resident evil 6 hd, devil may cry, and a bunch of slop i don't care about smithicide;

Thyme

Hiro

Quote from: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on July 14, 2017, 08:26:05 PM
but idk, with its reduced car selection and non-standard titling, this may be this generation's prologue goowan
i think it's been said that this is the "next generation" of gt games, or a successor to the old series that ended with 6 or something like that, so this should be considered gt7

YPrrrr

Quote from: ƕɾο on July 12, 2017, 05:01:24 PM
Quote from: YPargh on July 11, 2017, 01:50:52 PM
i mean you can get it for about that much at target right now so probably not
No you can't it just came out 2 months ago. Target lists it at 59.99

C.Mongler

i can't find it now, but while grant was exaggerating, I'm p sure target had a Cartwheel (their dumb deal app) deal a couple weeks ago for $30; that's probably what he was referring to.

$20 is still a great deal tho, hope it's legit lol

TooB

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 17, 2017, 10:43:15 AM
i can't find it now, but while grant was exaggerating, I'm p sure target had a Cartwheel (their dumb deal app) deal a couple weeks ago for $30; that's probably what he was referring to.

$20 is still a great deal tho, hope it's legit lol
It was not legit  >_<'

Oh well got it for 40 w/ pre-order dlc included so not too bad ig

C.Mongler

Quote from: Big Goop on July 17, 2017, 10:52:08 AM
It was only ever on sale for $40
i mean it was on sale for 35.99 on both newegg and amazon last week, so NAW BRUH fake news

Go Up