May 08, 2024, 12:03:16 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

strongbad

been playing DQVIII on my 3DS and hot damn this game is so good
i knew it was amazing already but held off because everyone said the ps2 version was painfully slow and it seems like the 3ds fixed this by letting you speed up battles and by eliminating random battles. i love how you are dropped in the middle of the story right off of the get go. very cool. and the game is friggin gorgeous. cant wait to get deeper into it.

Thyme

Quote from: antmaster5000 on June 15, 2017, 01:07:08 PM
i knew it was amazing already but held off because everyone said the ps2 version was painfully slow and it seems like the 3ds fixed this by letting you speed up battles and by eliminating random battles. i love how you are dropped in the middle of the story right off of the get go. very cool. and the game is friggin gorgeous. cant wait to get deeper into it.

aaaaa fuck you it's on sale this week (or it was?) on the eshop and i've been thinking about getting it

TooB

sooo good!!

I'm playing through it too

Nyerp

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on June 15, 2017, 02:38:12 PM
ending A felt kind of abrupt
that's what the other endings are for.

Except b.
Nyerp [spoiler]just so you know, route b is pretty much the same as a except for the one obvious difference. But once you get to route c, well, you'll see [/spoiler]

strongbad

Quote from: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on June 15, 2017, 01:11:34 PM

aaaaa fuck you it's on sale this week (or it was?) on the eshop and i've been thinking about getting it

id buy it for full price. although im only like 2 hours in it has been a while since an rpg has gripped me like this

TooB

So, uhhh........
Iboughtaswitch.

And I sold my Wii U copy of Zelda to a friend and got it for switch.

I gotta say, I've been playing it in handheld mode, and I think it's gonna help me play it more while i, say, watch things online, or movies.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Big Goop on June 16, 2017, 07:52:41 PM
play it more while i, say, watch things online, or movies.

how is this possible befuddlement

Thyme

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 16, 2017, 08:21:40 PM

i guess it depends on the combination lol

i can see mindlessly grinding in a RPG while watching something, or the other way around, playing something with no sound while listening to a video without watching it

idk

TooB

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 16, 2017, 08:21:40 PM

idk, sometimes having something on in the background I can just listen to helps when playing games. Keeps me from getting bored or whatever.

It's just a weird quirk of mine.

TooB

Funnily enough, I'm doing it right now, playing Zelda while watching grumps play it too lol

Hiro

Quote from: Big Goop on June 16, 2017, 08:31:25 PM
Funnily enough, I'm doing it right now, playing Zelda while watching grumps play it too lol
god that sounds like a mess

TooB

strongbad

I'm glad you found a solution to your problem lol

Go Up