May 08, 2024, 12:06:11 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Samus Aran

it wont matter, quickplay is just fine times with the boyos

Nyerp

TooB

Mando Pandango

tec boyo just take each character into the practice range for a bit to get a feel for what their abilities are. that's what i did and by the time i jumped into the game it didn't just feel like random chaos, which it easily could have.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

each character except tracer*

yes, that sounds like a good strategy

Kalahari Inkantation

but for the record i'll probably be using one of these characters for the time being:

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on June 02, 2017, 01:39:36 AM
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 01, 2017, 10:08:47 PM
tracer is the most annoying character blizzard could possibly have chosen to be the face of the overwatch brand so it certainly won't be her

but between the other four, it looks like i have many a great choice
to add to what i said before, some characters are wildly more difficult to play than others, so keep that in mind

i'd say in order from easiest to hardest on that list would be:

Pharah
Soldier: 76
McCree
Tracer
Genji
(Widowmaker)
(Hanzo)

the last two are sniper characters so it's a total crapshoot skill-wise and nobody will like you if you play them even if you're good at it

so

unless i find them all to be absolutely unplayable

Samus Aran

if ur preferred tank is d.va u'll have to fight me for her

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

same

[spoiler]don't pick 1 main though, try to get comfortable with at least one character in each class, except (arguably) defense class

in my case that's basically d.va for tank, soldier for attack, hanzo/junkrat for defense, lucio for healing booboos[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

Hiro

i want to play this DAVID LOG IN FOR ME PLS

strongbad

Quote from: Nico Yazawa on June 11, 2017, 12:22:02 AM
same

[spoiler]don't pick 1 main though, try to get comfortable with at least one character in each class, except (arguably) defense class

in my case that's basically d.va for tank, soldier for attack, hanzo/junkrat for defense, lucio for healing booboos[/spoiler]

lmao we play the same characters

also monday is my day off and i think i am going to go back to my parent's and play for a  long time if anyone wants to queue up during the day at all

Samus Aran

Tec are you still down to play with us tonight?? We use the Aquabandits discord and the OW thread to organize this stuff

strongbad

Samus Aran

I will be on in probably about four hours

Go Up