May 08, 2024, 09:18:24 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Nyerp

Quote from: Big Goop on May 10, 2017, 10:27:02 PM
Finished Nioh.

Why is this game so fucking buggy even after the recent patch?

I had to start the final fight all over because the boss became invulnerable, and also wasn't moving.

Regardless, very good game. Not sure if I'll bother with dlc, I'll have to see if it's any good first.

did you do the epilogue mission

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on May 10, 2017, 11:07:14 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on May 10, 2017, 10:27:02 PM
Finished Nioh.

Why is this game so fucking buggy even after the recent patch?

I had to start the final fight all over because the boss became invulnerable, and also wasn't moving.

Regardless, very good game. Not sure if I'll bother with dlc, I'll have to see if it's any good first.

did you do the epilogue mission
yep. Kind of a letdown considering what the "official" final boss is. The epilogue final boss was super easy too.

Nyerp

none of the required bosses in that game are really that hard lol

though i hate that FUCKING frog

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on May 10, 2017, 11:29:10 PM
none of the required bosses in that game are really that hard lol

though i hate that FUCKING frog
idk, a couple of them, like, yes the frog, were pretty challenging, but I mean, after the gauntlet at the end, the epilogue was nothing.

Nyerp

[spoiler]the room with the kelley clones killed me a few times but yeah

although the 'gauntlet' doesn't really count as a gauntlet in my opinion since all the bosses stay dead once you kill them, so i don't really count all 3 together as THE final boss. and i much prefer thousand eyes as the final boss over orochi.

also i never really encountered bugs in the game so your first post baffles me lol[/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on May 11, 2017, 12:05:55 AM
[spoiler]the room with the kelley clones killed me a few times but yeah

although the 'gauntlet' doesn't really count as a gauntlet in my opinion since all the bosses stay dead once you kill them, so i don't really count all 3 together as THE final boss. and i much prefer thousand eyes as the final boss over orochi.

also i never really encountered bugs in the game so your first post baffles me lol[/spoiler]
idk. [spoiler]I just preferred the spectacle of orochi over a Bloodborne reject.

And I guess what I meant by guantlet was pretty much the whole mission itself, with the repeat bosses and everything. I know they stay dead, but I couldn't think of another word.

I guess I was just unlucky with the bugs.[/spoiler]

Nyerp

[spoiler]the bloodborne man might not have the most interesting design or fight but it's still TONS more interesting to me than 'kill these 8 snake-dragon heads with extremely predictable patterns in a row'

imo tbh imo[/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on May 11, 2017, 12:23:05 AM
[spoiler]the bloodborne man might not have the most interesting design or fight but it's still TONS more interesting to me than 'kill these 8 snake-dragon heads with extremely predictable patterns in a row'

imo tbh imo[/spoiler]
[spoiler]yeah, i know. I'm not saying the orochi fight was amazing or anything, but it was a more fitting end i thought.[/spoiler]

Nyerp

[spoiler]that's true. i like that the epilogue exists even if it obviously doesn't carry the same weight as the actual final level

more games should have epilogue levels with an extra boss!!!!!![/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on May 11, 2017, 12:28:30 AM
[spoiler]that's true. i like that the epilogue exists even if it obviously doesn't carry the same weight as the actual final level

more games should have epilogue levels with an extra boss!!!!!![/spoiler]
yes

Commander Fuckass

I bought Project Diva Future Tone a couple of weeks ago, it's damn good.

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

started doom 2016

rip and tear m8s

TooB

May 12, 2017, 11:15:58 PM #19662 Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 11:19:35 PM by Big Goop
Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on May 12, 2017, 11:02:42 PM
started doom 2016

rip and tear m8s
most of us already ripped and tore.

m8

lol, anywho, you like how it plays then? what with the glory kills and all?

Samus Aran

it's pretty cool so far. the glory kill system is mostly fine, i just wish you didn't have to rely on it so much because you're always in need of health and/or don't want to waste ammo. it's kind of obnoxious in that way. but that's a pretty minor complaint, it's not as if i actually dislike doing it per se

Nyerp

got ending A in nier but i missed like 1 weapon oops

honestly the game was pretty repetitive so i'm wondering if i should even start a second playthrough, even if the plot twists were interesting

Go Up