May 12, 2024, 01:10:19 AM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on May 09, 2017, 06:04:13 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on May 09, 2017, 06:02:55 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on May 09, 2017, 06:01:48 PM
it's ok so far, the voice acting is surprisingly good and the combat isn't anything special but it doesn't feel bad at all to play either. but the music is REALLY good.
so the general consensus is pretty much further confirmed here huh?

idk what the general consensus is lol
questing sucks, combat is merely ok, music is great, and story is good/great.

Nyerp

yeah yep yeah. i just made it to the desert town and the story hasn't really blown me away or anything so far but the characters are interesting

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on May 09, 2017, 06:09:46 PM
yeah yep yeah. i just made it to the desert town and the story hasn't really blown me away or anything so far but the characters are interesting
you're on your first playthrough yeah?

It's the 2nd that'll really start hooking you, imo.

and you don't play from the very start in subsequent playthroughs, just the second half, and it goes by a lot quicker

Thyme

tfw you need to beat a game once before it actually starts getting interesting

Nyerp

Quote from: Big Goop on May 09, 2017, 06:12:45 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on May 09, 2017, 06:09:46 PM
you're on your first playthrough yeah?

It's the 2nd that'll really start hooking you, imo.

and you don't play from the very start in subsequent playthroughs, just the second half, and it goes by a lot quicker

oh, that's cool

TooB

Quote from: Thyme on May 09, 2017, 06:18:14 PM
tfw you need to beat a game once before it actually starts getting interesting
well, all of Yoko Taros games get more in depth with its story in subsequent playthroughs.

Whether you're interested in the story or not is another thing I guess.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on May 09, 2017, 04:41:31 PM
also got the order 1886 lol
it's on sale at a p. ridiculous price rn on the ps store
i'm not even gonna say how much, it would spoil it, anyone interested should just look it up

..........do you really want to waste your hard-earned money on that, tec

eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TooB

Hiro

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 09, 2017, 06:46:49 AM
man im gonna be pissed if in the next year they announce persona 5 SILVER on the switch cuz this shit would be much more reasonable if i could take it with me while i took shits in random bathrooms around the city

instead i can play for like 30 minutes a day until my gf whines that this game is gay and that i need to pay attention to her

at least she lets me play mario kart i guess
man my gf thinks persona looks neat but doesn't like mario kart because i am v good at it and she is not v good at it
but dude I would love if they put out a switch version

TooB

nintendo's gotta EARN 3rd party support, especially Persona

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Quote from: ƕɾο on May 10, 2017, 05:52:39 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on May 09, 2017, 06:46:49 AM
man im gonna be pissed if in the next year they announce persona 5 SILVER on the switch cuz this shit would be much more reasonable if i could take it with me while i took shits in random bathrooms around the city

instead i can play for like 30 minutes a day until my gf whines that this game is gay and that i need to pay attention to her

at least she lets me play mario kart i guess
man my gf thinks persona looks neat but doesn't like mario kart because i am v good at it and she is not v good at it

my girlfriend is really only a fan of persona and disgaea games. and visual novels.

Hiro

Samus Aran

TooB

Finished Nioh.

Why is this game so fucking buggy even after the recent patch?

I had to start the final fight all over because the boss became invulnerable, and also wasn't moving.

Regardless, very good game. Not sure if I'll bother with dlc, I'll have to see if it's any good first.

Go Up