May 09, 2024, 03:38:37 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Thyme

it's p. much the video game chat thread tbh

Kalahari Inkantation

casual chat about games "Re: Recently purchased, played & beaten" is not rule-breaking and must never be discouraged in this thread

as long as it's on topic it's fair game for discussion

Thyme

Thyme

also i beat singularity today

it's a p. cool fps but it has some rough parts tbh

Commander Fuckass

I beat Persona 5 today

very great game
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

man i feel like i am never gonna beat persona this shit lasts FOREVER

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 08, 2017, 05:54:28 AM
man i feel like i am never gonna beat persona this shit lasts FOREVER
90 hours for me

C.Mongler

i'm 20 hours in KILL ME

if i beat this it's probably the longest contained experience (i.e. not like DOta or overwatch or something) i've ever put myself through lol

Samus Aran

speaking of persona, i just finished it. i put at least 120 hours into this, probably more like 130. save data said 140 but idle time ya know

Commander Fuckass

yeah I finished it 150 hours, 10 hours is probably doing the Persona fusions for the SLinks for the Loli Wardens and then Im sure I spent the rest in Mementos and the batting cages

time to start that NG+
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

man im gonna be pissed if in the next year they announce persona 5 SILVER on the switch cuz this shit would be much more reasonable if i could take it with me while i took shits in random bathrooms around the city

instead i can play for like 30 minutes a day until my gf whines that this game is gay and that i need to pay attention to her

at least she lets me play mario kart i guess

Thyme

just got that new humble tinybuild bundle
i beat the average
i did it mostly for clustertruck but those other games looked cooked too

Thyme

also got the order 1886 lol
it's on sale at a p. ridiculous price rn on the ps store
i'm not even gonna say how much, it would spoil it, anyone interested should just look it up

Nyerp

Quote from: Big Goop on May 04, 2017, 03:50:34 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on May 04, 2017, 03:16:00 PM
nier's sidequests s-sure are fun......................!
right?

i have one sidequest that wants me to repeatedly kill goats for their hides and two separate sidequests that want me to fish for 10 sardines

i heard that percentage of these shitty quests you do is a factor in the ending you get. is that true

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on May 09, 2017, 05:42:58 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on May 04, 2017, 03:50:34 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on May 04, 2017, 03:16:00 PM
nier's sidequests s-sure are fun......................!
right?

i have one sidequest that wants me to repeatedly kill goats for their hides and two separate sidequests that want me to fish for 10 sardines

i heard that percentage of these shitty quests you do is a factor in the ending you get. is that true
no? Not as far as I recall.

Some sidequests give you weapons, which you need to acquire for the last two endings.

You're gonna want a guide for that, and to not mess up the last two endings, you'll know what I mean when you get to them. Although to be fair, the game warns you about one of the endings, so you should be fine there.

Sidequests are also your source for money to buy some weapons.

Other than that, sidequests are just for an eventual trophy for completing them.

Go Up