May 09, 2024, 11:46:36 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

Quote from: Thyme on April 24, 2017, 04:38:16 PM
uh hey so i know it was vilified as fuck because of the shoddy job they did on the pc port but i just beat the ps4 version of arkham knight and it's was p. damn good tbh
well, I'm pretty sure they only vilified the pc port itself.

That and too many tank battles.
But I thought it was p. damn good too

Kalahari Inkantation

Last purchased: $10 Axiom Verge collector's edition steelbook. giggle;

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/axiom-verge-collectors-edition/130428

Also, I'm deeply ashamed to admit that I also picked up Tri Force """"""Heroes"""""" for $15, also from LameStop. That's a game I would literally never even consider spitting in the direction of if not for the fact that it has "Zelda" in the title.

H*ck, I might spit at it anyway.

I am truly the world's most hopeless sucker for Zelda crap. My Zelda collection is now once again complete, minus Linkle's Link's Crossbow Training...

And yeah, you bet my dumb ass is gonna waste money on that one one day too.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Big Goop on March 29, 2017, 05:06:03 PM

Anybody want a copy of Life Is Strange for $5.98?

LOL

i responded to this once before but my god this is a funny picture

poor gearbox and their godawful marketing, they did this to themselves

TooB

Kalahari Inkantation

I'm a retard. I'm read-tarded.

Why the fuck; did I think that said Battleborn? goonish

frogive me lol

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 29, 2017, 06:15:56 AM
Quote from: Tectron on March 28, 2017, 10:53:35 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on March 22, 2017, 06:53:07 AM
bought skyward sword on wii lmao mostly because i think it might come with the controller, and besides that, it was like 15 bucks cheaper than ive seen it otherwise. hope i get that sweet zoldo wiimote, but yeah might go back and finally play this shit after botw

or not he he

i'm genuinely worried that all pre-botw zeldas will become literally unplayable for me in a post-botw world

i feel like alttp, oot, and mm will be fine. i dunno about ww, tp, or ss will, as to me it seems like they were zoldo team's prototypes for what an open world zelda should be like that they couldn't quite get right.

but i dunno i bought snake pass so now im a snake ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

yeah, you're right, the post-nes 2d zeldas and early 3d zeldas are timeless examples of (near) perfection

But I'm genuinely worried about the staying power of Wind Waker through Skyward Sword. TP and SS especially are going to age badly (and, in fact, already are - have you seen how hideous TP """HD""" is?).

Samus Aran

i can safely say that botw did not make that happen. i still prefer my favorite pre-botw 3d zeldas (ww, oot) over botw.

Kalahari Inkantation

hmmm i tend to trust your opinions kaz but i hope we disagree here, i really do hope botw ends up being my favorite game ever

Of course, I haven't actually even considered unwrapping my copy of Zelda BtFO yet, so...

C.Mongler

my favorite zelda is spirit tracks choo choo im a train bitch

hah hah just playin that game sucks

TooB

I half-dont even feel like playing botw anymore.

Maybe Persona and Nier were the reasons why, but whatever.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 25, 2017, 11:40:36 AM
my favorite zelda is spirit tracks choo choo im a train bitch

hah hah just playin that game sucks

my favorite is phanto -- no i can't even make that joke i can already feel my blood pressure rising

Kalahari Inkantation

Also, as always I take every given opportunity to reiterate that Spirit Tracks >>>>>>>>>>>> Phantom HourASS.

but yeah they're both weaksauce lol

but st is way better

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Big Goop on April 25, 2017, 11:42:55 AM
I half-dont even feel like playing botw anymore.

Maybe Persona and Nier were the reasons why, but whatever.

that's kind of worrying but supposedly those are great games so idk what to think

i hope i'm so engrossed in zelda btfo that no other game can tear me away until i've completed it

C.Mongler

spirit tracks is one of two zoldos i have never played to completion. three if we count triforce ZEROES

Kalahari Inkantation

the flute nonsense near the end of st might have driven you into an oxygen-deprivation-induced delirium from which you might have never recovered so that was probably a wise decision on your part

[spoiler]

i think i never recovered from that delirium myself[/spoiler]

Go Up