May 11, 2024, 11:09:03 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: antmaster5000 on March 18, 2017, 02:18:10 PM
Ive come to terms with the fact that my attention span isn't enough to tackle most JRPGs

[spoiler]

i came to terms with that fact at birth[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Big Goop on March 05, 2017, 11:36:09 PM
Thanks tec! It's totally spoopy. I can't imagine trying to play re7 in VR...... :(

christ, i physically would be unable to handle that

for me, re7 in vr would be a one-way trip to the morgue

Quote from: Thyme on March 08, 2017, 02:59:18 PM
yeah uh

i think there's another spoopy game you should be playing before re7 ifeelbetter;

...lol >.<

[spoiler]stream amnesia in vr y/n[/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on March 19, 2017, 04:48:16 PM
why isn't there a nier thread
Because I seem to be the only one who really cares, though i'm pretty sure snowy and dp bought it.

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm hugely interested in it, believe it or not

i've been following it pretty closely and intend to get it eventually, maybe when the pc port isn't complete trash if ever

if not, i'll stick with ps4

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on March 19, 2017, 04:55:26 PM
i'm hugely interested in it, believe it or not

i've been following it pretty closely and intend to get it eventually, maybe when the pc port isn't complete trash if ever

if not, i'll stick with ps4
no interest in original Nier?

Also, if you ever do get it, we can talk about it.

Joice

i played the demo for nier, wasn't really a big fan of it. is the full version better?

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Joice on March 20, 2017, 01:09:36 AM
i played the demo for nier, wasn't really a big fan of it. is the full version better?
x10 better

though the demo is the intro/tutorial stage of the full version
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: antmaster5000 on March 19, 2017, 02:07:26 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on March 19, 2017, 01:27:04 PM
But yes, VIII is awesome. If you like IX, I think you'd like VIII even better, though the multiplayer aspect isn't there.

And the no random battles is treated just like it is in IX

Yeah you guys have convinced me. My priorities:
-Finish DQIX while in Mexico/on planes (how long did it take yal?)
-Finish pkm moon so my gf will stop bugging me about it
-Start DQVIII

Annoyingly Pokemon Sun is the first game my girlfriend has ever beat (basically the 2nd game she's ever played) and now im a quitter for starting it with her and getting bored of it. Never have I had to finish a video game to appease a female before akudood;
tbh you two should play Monster Hunter together or smthin

Commander Fuckass

Pre Ordered Fire Emblem Echoes Limited Edition

Samus Aran

Quote from: steal on March 20, 2017, 11:15:55 AM
I just started playing persona 4 (golden) for the first time

I tried playing persona 3 portable a few years ago but the dungeon felt like a boring grind and the point and click aspect kind of took me out of the slice of life bits. i gave up on it after a few hours, but idk i've always kinda felt like i didn't give the game enough a chance b/c i absolutely loved the style/characters and the idea of managing your social links to boost your rpg stats/skills

so far i'm really enjoying 4 tho and am feeling less discouraged by the endless hallways of boring randomly generated dungeon crawling. any tips for a persona 4 newb like me?? i'm kinda starting to get the hang of managing my time well, but are there any social links i should focus on early game that i should look out for? i've kinda been blowing off my party members cause i feel like i'll have the whole game to hang out with them, but idk

the point and click interface only exists in the portable version of persona 3. it's one of the only things wrong with p3p. that and the fact that it lacks "the answer" additional story from persona 3 fes.

but it is nice that p3p includes the ability to play as a girl instead, with possible differences in her story that might not happen in the male scenario. and it's nice that its battle system is more like 4's, where you can actually control every character's actions - before portable, the other versions of p3 had your other characters act automatically.

Commander Fuckass

I've spent 7hours in SMT IV: Apocalypse and honestly it's probably my favorite jrpg on the 3DS

C.Mongler

bought skyward sword on wii lmao mostly because i think it might come with the controller, and besides that, it was like 15 bucks cheaper than ive seen it otherwise. hope i get that sweet zoldo wiimote, but yeah might go back and finally play this shit after botw

or not he he

C.Mongler

man i dont know what the fucking get on payday in a week. i'll probably be wrapping zoldo up at that point, but my list right now is:

-Nier: Automobile
-KH 1+2
-Horizon
-Has Been Heroes (lel, need switch games, also this is dependent on if it's good)
-Snake Pass (Switch, lel need switch games)
-Yooka Laylee (if its good)
-Persona 5 (if i lose my mind and think i'm gonna actually play a jrpg, but ive heard its a GOAT)
-Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

TOO MANY THINGS. also need to finish pokemon, and i need to fucking play yakuza or nioh

games suck my dudes

Commander Fuckass

Games dont suck, actually having other stuff to do besides sit at home and not play video games sucks.  akudood;

also speaking of akudood; the new Samurai Jack season started like 2 weeks ago and it's p.gud

C.Mongler

game devs should get together and decide on ONE game to release a month so i got time for all this shit ya feel me

i cant wait until im old and brittle and am bed ridden and no one expects anything of me so i can sit in bed and play anime video games all day heh heh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa boiiiiii

Go Up