May 09, 2024, 12:08:35 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Joice

so i beat horizon: zero dawn after playing for like 4 days straight. i could've beaten it earlier but i was going around and getting collectibles and didn't finish the final boss til i was like level 41 lol. now i am max level

anyway i like this game, looking forward to dlc/expansion

YPrrrr

Okay I knew horizon zero dawn was supposed to be good but holy he'll is this game fun to play. Everything feels so natural somehow?

strongbad

So I'm going on a family vacation in a week and I've decided to reinvigorate my DS with my little brother. Gonna make a folder of good multiplayer games for us to play on the plane and when we're bored

So far I've got:
Dragon Quest IX (might be all we need lol)
Contra 4
Might and Magic: Class of Heroes
Mario Kart DS (gotta brush up on my snaking)
Bangai-O Spirits

Any other suggestions?

TooB

Joice

Quote from: YPargh on March 11, 2017, 08:46:30 PM
Okay I knew horizon zero dawn was supposed to be good but holy he'll is this game fun to play. Everything feels so natural somehow?

it's really good, probably one of my new favorite games. good story, good gameplay, big world to explore

Commander Fuckass

played a little bit more of NieR last night, if I had to choose right now for GOTY it'd be a tie between NieR and Zelda  >_<'
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

Quote from: Big Goop on March 11, 2017, 08:58:54 PM
Just Dragon Quest

Have you tried the coop? The more I read the less it sounds ideal. Like only the host can open certain chests and there is no trading. And wouldn't it work where I was controlling three characters and my brother was controlling one?

TooB

Quote from: antmaster5000 on March 12, 2017, 11:26:34 AM
Quote from: Big Goop on March 11, 2017, 08:58:54 PM
Just Dragon Quest

Have you tried the coop? The more I read the less it sounds ideal. Like only the host can open certain chests and there is no trading. And wouldn't it work where I was controlling three characters and my brother was controlling one?
to me, coop doesnt exist in that game

strongbad

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on March 14, 2017, 09:28:41 PM
so in Nier Automata, once you get all 5 main endings you can use your money you earn in it to buy the remaining trophies. Guess I just bought the platinum trophy lol
cheater

[spoiler]JK, i did hear about this, but I'm gonna try to go for my trophies legit.[/spoiler]

Nyerp

i think i'm about halfway through gravity rush 2 and.....i don't remember the first game being like this. boring side missions, tons of shitty stealth, and more than a couple annoying progression-blocking bugs. i expected more from this game, but it still just feels like a rough vita tech demo with no budget. i'm disappointed.

TooB

strongbad

DQIX co-op is really good- totally recommended if you ever get a chance.

C.Mongler

Quote from: antmaster5000 on March 18, 2017, 06:52:29 AM
the game is a fucking slog without it tbf lol

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 18, 2017, 07:54:43 AM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on March 18, 2017, 06:52:29 AM
the game is a fucking slog without it tbf lol

Yeah I would have stopped playing hours ago without it

Go Up