May 08, 2024, 01:35:34 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

February 27, 2017, 07:45:36 AM #19395 Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 07:55:11 AM by Big Goop
Quote from: Commander Fuckass on February 27, 2017, 04:40:25 AM
Quote from: Big Goop on February 27, 2017, 12:25:15 AM
Quote from: Commander Fuckass on February 26, 2017, 07:15:25 PM
I was gonna buy NieR: Automata through the Hong Kong PSN store but my card was declined on Play-Asia when I tried buying Hong Kong dollars for PSN
you couldn't wait 2 weeks for the us release, which, by the time the asian copy got to you, it would be out?
>tried buying Hong Kong Dollars for PSN

gee that should have been a dead giveaway that I was buying it Digitally :0)
that should have been a dead giveaway that I didn't read it very clearly

TooB

Apparently, Nier Automata has a jab on the Nintendo 64, as an item in the game described as "trash."

And also, apparently due to "fan backlash," the devs will patch the game to change the name of the item.

Aren't gamers the best?

Commander Fuckass

Played the tutorial of NieR Automata, it's a very interesting and fun game.

Also have Horizon preloaded
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

Quote from: Big Goop on February 27, 2017, 02:53:18 PM
Apparently, Nier Automata has a jab on the Nintendo 64, as an item in the game described as "trash."

And also, apparently due to "fan backlash," the devs will patch the game to change the name of the item.

Aren't gamers the best?
to be fair the n64 in hindsight is trash but sometimes ya gotta love playin' in garbage ya know

C.Mongler

yeah most n64 games aged like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

especially the first person shooters. a few platformers (banjos & mario 64) and the zoldos are really the only things that stood the test of time and even then

C.Mongler

goldeneye is like literally unplayable now unless you're a sadist lol. the only way to get some enjoyment out of it is to emulate it and map the inputs to mirror a modern FPS, and then its like oh this game has been outdone in every way by modern games now im bored

Nyerp

strongbad

Quote from: Snowy on February 28, 2017, 06:47:18 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on February 28, 2017, 06:43:36 AM
yeah most n64 games aged like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

especially the first person shooters. a few platformers (banjos & mario 64) and the zoldos are really the only things that stood the test of time and even then
the amount of people coming in and saying "dude. Goldeneye is the best game ever!!!!" Is astonishing.

lol for real. talk about nostalgia goggles. remember goldeneye wii and how hype all the dummies were

Samus Aran

i never really played goldeneye much when i was a kid. but i did finally play it as an adult a few years ago, and i did have fun with it, but god yeah it's aged terribly lol. for classic fps games that actually have aged well, you need look no further than the doom games

strongbad

halo is the oldest fps that is also still playable imo

YPrrrr

March 03, 2017, 09:48:31 AM #19405 Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 11:09:14 AM by YPargh
I still like to play wolfenstein 3d, Heretic, and Hexen.

Doom and Duke Nukem are probably still fine

TooB

Doom is older than Halo, and is MUCH better

Samus Aran

Quote from: antmaster5000 on March 03, 2017, 09:43:30 AM
halo is the oldest fps that is also still playable imo

Well your opinion is WRONG

strongbad

Quote from: Big Goop on March 03, 2017, 09:49:38 AM
Doom is older than Halo, and is MUCH better

lmao are you serious

that's like saying pong is better than nba jam. like yeah doom is a good fps and is playable but dude cmon halo is so good

Hiro

Go Up