May 09, 2024, 12:54:50 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

YPrrrr

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on February 19, 2017, 07:28:44 AM
Quote from: YPargh on February 19, 2017, 12:12:03 AM
Holy shit there are over 1300 pages in here? Fuck

boyagers play video games, who knew?
yeah but these posts are all so worthless lol

Commander Fuckass

Jim Sterling gave Horizon Zero Dawn a 9.5/10 :o
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on February 20, 2017, 12:22:27 AM
Quote from: Big Goop on February 19, 2017, 09:53:11 PM
My pro mode run of RE4 is going pretty good I suppose.

I'm on the island now, my Red9 is fully upgraded with it's exclusive...

I just don't look forward to Krauser
i tried to play this game on steam and it looked like hot shit in a can. couldnt get past the first area it was so ugly
cool

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

but otherwise it is a fun game. maybe there are mods to make it look better. i beat it on the gamecube some years ago and i really enjoyed it (chainsaw bastards still scare the shit out of me tho) ((and that fucked up monster that uses sound to find you))

TooB

Ok, the Krauser fight actually went extremely well.
Only died once!

Samus Aran

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on February 20, 2017, 04:05:45 PM
but otherwise it is a fun game. maybe there are mods to make it look better. i beat it on the gamecube some years ago and i really enjoyed it (chainsaw bastards still scare the shit out of me tho) ((and that fucked up monster that uses sound to find you))

i mean it's an old game that simply had good graphics for the time, not some sort of unique art style that stands the test of time. i'm not sure what you expected.

TooB

I think, considering it IS a GameCube game, it still looks quite good.

Anyway, pro mode is fucking done.....

I can't believe the Mike part was harder than Krauser....

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on February 20, 2017, 06:30:48 PM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on February 20, 2017, 04:05:45 PM

i mean it's an old game that simply had good graphics for the time, not some sort of unique art style that stands the test of time. i'm not sure what you expected.
i expected "stunning HD graphics and a complete graphical overhaul" as advertised on the Steam page

TooB

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on February 20, 2017, 08:25:17 PM
Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on February 20, 2017, 06:30:48 PM

i expected "stunning HD graphics and a complete graphical overhaul" as advertised on the Steam page
and you got what every other "HD remaster" is.

well fuck me for buying a game and being disappointed in it

Samus Aran

TooB

February 20, 2017, 11:32:14 PM #19377 Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 11:35:44 PM by Big Goop

YPrrrr

Now have Mass Effect, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix PS4, and Horizon Zero Dawn all pre-ordered. I kinda wanted For Honor and Nioh too but I don't think I can justify them. Considering pre-ordering Zelda for the Switch even though I won't have a switch until they're restocked.

Damn you 20% off for early purchasing, Amazon

TooB

Screw For Honor....

Nioh though is amazing.
You should also pre-order Nier Automata lololol

Go Up