May 05, 2024, 06:40:37 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Samus Aran

Nyerp

been playing that free2play grasshopper manufacture game that was suddenly released on saturday and BOY is it awful

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on December 06, 2016, 11:46:21 PM
been playing that free2play grasshopper manufacture game that was suddenly released on saturday and BOY is it awful
thats why they disguised it as "free2play."

Commander Fuckass

I heard it was good tbh

but nyerp gonna nyerp
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

i heard its free to play dark souls with a skateboarding skelly, albeit a lot clunkier

bought the last gaurdin, dragon quest builders, and then world of final fantasy because i couldnt think of a third game for the best buy b2 g1. probably gonna start toying with the last gaurdian on saturday when my bro comes over, but for now im still pretty invested in FF XV

Nyerp

it's like dark souls if the combat was actually designed poorly on purpose so that you'll die a lot and get frustrated enough to spend real money on 1-ups. it's garbage but i'm still playing it for some reason!!!!!

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on December 07, 2016, 03:15:12 PM
Quote from: Commander Fuckass on December 07, 2016, 05:40:09 AM
I heard it was good tbh

but nyerp gonna nyerp
naw it's p. bad
i mean, it IS Suda 51 isn't it?

TooB

Nyerp

aaand used up all my lives to the bullshit stun-locking enemies 20 levels above me on floor 13. there goes my interest in this game. n_n apparently i was able to buy new fighters who can actually fucking level up past 25 now but the game didn't fucking tell me that. so now i'm meant to grind a new character up to a decent level and hope i never die again otherwise it'd be impossible to retrieve my body!! oh boy i love time sinks with abysmal combat!!! i hate this fucking game why am i even still thinking about it!!!!!!

TooB

Cause you like it at least a little bit I guess.

C.Mongler

Beyond just being the CEO of Grashopper, was Suda actually even involved in the development of Let it Die? I can't find anything on it

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on December 08, 2016, 08:41:03 AM
Quote from: Big Goop on December 07, 2016, 05:31:45 PM
Quote from: Snowy on December 07, 2016, 03:15:12 PM
Quote from: Commander Fuckass on December 07, 2016, 05:40:09 AM
I heard it was good tbh

but nyerp gonna nyerp
naw it's p. bad
i mean, it IS Suda 51 isn't it?
I mean I really like Suda 51 games but this one was really bad.
Yeah, so do I (for the most part). But Suda is very Love It or Hate It.

strongbad

trying to embark on an ambitious goal of beating the first 6 megaman games
so far i have cleared fireman's stage in megaman 1 using savestates before the boss fight lol shit's so hard

also what is the best version of fire emblem on 3ds there are a lot to choose from

TooB

Quote from: antmaster5000 on December 09, 2016, 02:03:51 PM
trying to embark on an ambitious goal of beating the first 6 megaman games
so far i have cleared fireman's stage in megaman 1 using savestates before the boss fight lol shit's so hard

also what is the best version of fire emblem on 3ds there are a lot to choose from
that's why you do fire man after ice man.

strongbad

I read one guide that recommended fire man first and I am starting to think it was wrong. The only way I figurd out how to beat him was to blast him and take hella damage lol

Go Up