May 09, 2024, 02:38:07 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on August 31, 2016, 11:22:52 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on August 29, 2016, 09:45:29 PM
Ok there, I re-beat the boss.

God dammit

ok now you have to fight tachibana muneshige tomatoes;
I did. He's down.

6M69I69B9

September 01, 2016, 01:14:37 PM #18946 Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 07:17:38 PM by the MIB the
i bought three mystery case file games for a dollar 5 cents each bc why not- they were 4.99 off and wanted to get into it blindly

mostly bc im a sucker for spooky mystery games

lol they're just i-spy games, with some visual novel aspects and im surprised they actually filmed footage specifically for these games lol

w/e might as well plow through them lmao

im such a casual

also i beat wind fortress in cave story

i find myself unable to move on from cave story

i really wish there was more to it
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

C.Mongler

considering picking up DQ7 when it drops, but im also playing FF6 right now so maybe not lol

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 01, 2016, 05:22:59 PM
considering picking up DQ7 when it drops, but im also playing FF6 right now so maybe not lol
do it. Play both.
dq7 will keep you busy forever.

6M69I69B9

resident evil revelations is in eshop for $5, same with mercenaries

i never played a resident evil game so i bought revelations

lmao i got tense in the demo jesus im such a pussy
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

strongbad

gungeon is really good

makes sense since i loved nucler throne and liked isaac. looking forward to sinking my teeth in more. i was honestly having fun during the tutorial and i am pretty impressed w/ the controller controls (u gotta love when that shit works right out of the box)

C.Mongler

alright i slept on it, decided to buy Redout, the F-Zero/Wipeout/etc. spiritual succesor. F-Zero is probably my favorite racing series ever and the game looks sick as shit and super fast and the reviews have been solid so i figured i'd get it

i'll post my thoughts eventually lol

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 03, 2016, 05:56:01 AM
alright i slept on it, decided to buy Redout, the F-Zero/Wipeout/etc. spiritual succesor. F-Zero is probably my favorite racing series ever and the game looks sick as shit and super fast and the reviews have been solid so i figured i'd get it

i'll post my thoughts eventually lol

i am very interested in this. i think f zero gx is the best racing game

C.Mongler

played an hour and a half, so far it's really fun, definitely gonna play some more. i'd say it's more wipeout than f-zero, but it's also it's own thing because it has this slide and tilt mechanic where you can control the nose of your ship that makes it a bit more interesting. so far the campaign hasn't been that challenging, though it's starting to ramp up. now that i'm off the earlier courses that are mostly straightaways, i'm starting to suck dick because i keep smashing walls

i hopped for a match online and there's very few people playing right now which sucks. what also sucks is i got fuckin' SMASHED and then the game soft locked when the race ended so there was no way to get back to the main menu besides Alt+F4 reboot lol

still fun tho

C.Mongler

also runs deliciously on my 1070 and i5, pumpin out around 120 FPS consistently; i get a solid 144 FPS in time attack when there's no other racers too.

i mean that's probably more unreal 4 than anything but it's still sweeeet

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 03, 2016, 06:57:17 PM
played an hour and a half, so far it's really fun, definitely gonna play some more. i'd say it's more wipeout than f-zero, but it's also it's own thing because it has this slide and tilt mechanic where you can control the nose of your ship that makes it a bit more interesting. so far the campaign hasn't been that challenging, though it's starting to ramp up. now that i'm off the earlier courses that are mostly straightaways, i'm starting to suck dick because i keep smashing walls

i hopped for a match online and there's very few people playing right now which sucks. what also sucks is i got fuckin' SMASHED and then the game soft locked when the race ended so there was no way to get back to the main menu besides Alt+F4 reboot lol

still fun tho

id be down to play in like 3-4 months if and when i have a decent PC

my only problem with fzero is that i have nobody to play with :(

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

starting the nioh beta

let's see how terrible i am at it

and if i can even finish it before before it's closed tomorrow lol

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on September 04, 2016, 10:04:08 PM
starting the nioh beta

let's see how terrible i am at it

and if i can even finish it before before it's closed tomorrow lol
Let me know what you think of it. I wanna hear your opinions on it

Kalahari Inkantation

hm

am i a kazual or is this game kind of (really) hard lol

i guess there's not reason both can't be true

i've liked it so far, but i can't help but giggle at how shameless of a souls clone it is

i thought that would help me but if anything it's made it even more difficult because i keep reverting to my dark souls muscle memory and spamming r1 when panicking, i've died as a result of that deeply ingrained dark souls habit so many times myface;

i'm also surprised by the complexity of the game's combat

am i ever going to remember to make use of the different stances

am i ever going to remember to replenish my stamina with r1, let alone perfect the timing

am i ever going to get the hang of all of these weapon skills >.<

Go Up