May 08, 2024, 10:21:43 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

This beta is a huge improvement from the alpha.
At this rate, I'll definitely be picking up this game.

The only thing I think they really need to fix is the length of time you are unable to move after having your stamina drained from attacks. Its too long, and against bosses, is nearly guaranteed death.

Nyerp

Quote from: Big Goop on August 27, 2016, 07:51:09 PM

The only thing I think they really need to fix is the length of time you are unable to move after having your stamina drained from attacks. Its too long, and against bosses, is nearly guaranteed death.

ummmm they actually reduced that considerably from the alpha to the point that it barely matters anymore, so i think it's fine lol

i played both levels of the alpha and now i'm on the 2nd level of the beta, but i heard the boss is really hard so i'm kinda scared to keep playing

this game really is just more souls lol

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on August 27, 2016, 09:27:04 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on August 27, 2016, 07:51:09 PM

ummmm they actually reduced that considerably from the alpha to the point that it barely matters anymore, so i think it's fine lol

i played both levels of the alpha and now i'm on the 2nd level of the beta, but i heard the boss is really hard so i'm kinda scared to keep playing

this game really is just more souls lol
Yes I realize that they reduced it from the alpha, but I still think it causes some unnecessary problems.

Nyerp

it's there to punish you for being reckless and not watching your stamina. so don't do that and you'll be fine n_n

TooB

August 28, 2016, 11:07:12 AM #18934 Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 11:19:47 AM by Big Goop
Quote from: Nyerp on August 28, 2016, 09:47:56 AM
it's there to punish you for being reckless and not watching your stamina. so don't do that and you'll be fine n_n
i know. Thank you. I'm glad you don't have problems with it and assuming I never played a souls game apparently.

I realize why the mechanic is there, and I don't dislike the mechanic in general, I simply wish it didn't last so long.

6M69I69B9

ALRIGHT

huge progress from yesterday

i can get to the third form of ballos, about 100hp away from triggering his final form

but jesus fucking CHRIST this game is a casual filter, specifically, hell.  hard mode is nuts not even trying that lmao

>hard mode is just 3hp and no missile launcher

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Kalahari Inkantation

last purchased: doom 3 bfg on pc $2.50 nyandood;

Nyerp

2nd nioh beta boss sure was fucking hard!!!

also i actually really don't like how this game is mission-based. "i'll just pop back into the first level to find that last kodama.......oh wait i have to start the mission all over again and there's no warping between shrines awdood;"

6M69I69B9

Yesterday evening I beat Ballos.  That was fucking nuts.  Two days to do it.

Cave Story is great and since it has Cave Story plus content, the other modew have been cool but idk if I can even get through the Wind Fortress with no saves nor checkpoints lmao.

Honestly thought I wasn't gonna ever finish it but I finally paid attention more to what I was doing instead of going in crazy.  Did not know the swarm of brutes had a limit and thought they came in in infinite numbers.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

TooB

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME.

I BEAT THE SECOND BOSS IN NIOH BETA AND THE GAME FUCKING CRASHES DURING THE SCENE AFTER! IT DIDNT SAVE THE BOSS IS STILL THERE! FUCK IT!

Nyerp

TooB

TooB

Ok there, I re-beat the boss.

God dammit

Commander Fuckass

Legion launch went well without any server issues, and Queue times.

6 expansions and they finally get it right
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

Quote from: Big Goop on August 29, 2016, 09:45:29 PM
Ok there, I re-beat the boss.

God dammit

ok now you have to fight tachibana muneshige tomatoes;

Go Up