May 08, 2024, 02:32:39 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

squirrelfriend

I wish there was a way to start over.......

strongbad

Quote from: squirrelfriend on August 08, 2016, 11:27:27 PM
no man's sky is the dark souls of lbp
i lost my preorder bonuses forever because drones killed me in the first ten seconds
FUCK THIS GAME

heh that's awesome

squirrelfriend

Yeah it was absolutely savage. to get at least your materials back you have to travel to where you died ;-;

squirrelfriend

does anyone want to see a stream of me playing badly as fuck no man's sky

C.Mongler

Quote from: squirrelfriend on August 09, 2016, 08:19:40 AM
does anyone want to see a stream of me playing badly as fuck no man's sky

please create a new streaming thread, thank you

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: squirrelfriend on August 09, 2016, 05:41:11 AM
Yeah it was absolutely savage. to get at least your materials back you have to travel to where you died ;-;
then I dont think you've ever played Terraria or Skybound on hardcore
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Finished (and platinumed) Gravity Rush. Was great. wrench;

squirrelfriend

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on August 09, 2016, 07:49:55 PM
well NMS doesn't have any set difficulty level and it provides no warnings if you avoided much of the press
I played it totally blind lol

C.Mongler

just beat Zero Time Dilemma, ez plat trophy lol

was good, but wasn't as great as the other to i thought

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 09, 2016, 09:18:26 PM
just beat Zero Time Dilemma, ez plat trophy lol

was good, but wasn't as great as the other to i thought
same

C.Mongler

lol how did i mispell two as to what a dingus

but yeah ZTD

[spoiler]i think the fragment idea worked well towards the end but it made the first 4 or 5 hours of the game a slog since you have no fucking clue what's happening and in what order. the ending was kind of garbage though. the 'WE'LL FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE, RIGHT GUYS??' thing was really cheesy, and it keeps the series open for another squeal despite it being 99% likely that will never happen (not that i'd want it to really). also zero's motive in this one is way less defined than in any of the others i felt. like yeah sure you need to make yourself exist, which is a nice quantum mindfuck, but like the rest just felt like he was listing vague tie ins and not actual motives. like 999 zero and VLR zero's mission was way more concrete. and yeah like said, the animations for the game as a whole were jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankkkkkkkkkkkkyyyy which kind of broke MUH IMMURSION at some points. puzzles were way fucking better than VLR tho, which had some annoying unsolvable shit at certain points IMO (not unsolvable, just too time and thought consuming for how little of a shit i give about the puzzles in these games). overall i'd give it like a strong 7, light 8. deff a worthy addition, but shot itself in the foot in a lot of places[/spoiler]

strongbad

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on August 09, 2016, 07:49:55 PM

dam hardcore you're almost playing roguelikes :0

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 10, 2016, 06:17:25 AM
lol how did i mispell two as to what a dingus

but yeah ZTD

[spoiler]i think the fragment idea worked well towards the end but it made the first 4 or 5 hours of the game a slog since you have no fucking clue what's happening and in what order. the ending was kind of garbage though. the 'WE'LL FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE, RIGHT GUYS??' thing was really cheesy, and it keeps the series open for another squeal despite it being 99% likely that will never happen (not that i'd want it to really). also zero's motive in this one is way less defined than in any of the others i felt. like yeah sure you need to make yourself exist, which is a nice quantum mindfuck, but like the rest just felt like he was listing vague tie ins and not actual motives. like 999 zero and VLR zero's mission was way more concrete. and yeah like said, the animations for the game as a whole were jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankkkkkkkkkkkkyyyy which kind of broke MUH IMMURSION at some points. puzzles were way fucking better than VLR tho, which had some annoying unsolvable shit at certain points IMO (not unsolvable, just too time and thought consuming for how little of a shit i give about the puzzles in these games). overall i'd give it like a strong 7, light 8. deff a worthy addition, but shot itself in the foot in a lot of places[/spoiler]
i pretty much agree.

[spoiler]honestly, I kinda liked the ending where Akane says, I'm gonna start the AB game, effectively setting up VLR, which would have been a neat way to end it, maybe after all the revelations instead of just a possible ending. [/spoiler]

6M69I69B9

played three things as of recent

most of these are short term games but i feel like ill be playing them

Realm of the Mad God- mmorpg- f2p with p2w shit.  lol I made a 4/8 with a bow of the morning star and it died because i was in the middle of chat and pressr r but lmao in chat.  fucking hate that.  now i have a 2/8 archer.  prob will play less bc starting to become dull doing the same shit. 

60 Seconds- this is a game worth its value imo, very addicting and has a lot of charm to it. 

Afterlife Empire- i funded tfyc $5 two years ago for their game and they realized that the game didn't work with my video card lmao rip and got $5 back.  still tfw. 

60 seconds is cool. 
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Hiro

Quote from: lonely-overweight on July 31, 2016, 07:26:32 AM
so "Journey with fish" is coming out soon

http://www.abzugame.com/

y/n
what the fuck that's exactly what it is
gotta say those fish are real pretty tho

Quote from: Big Goop on August 08, 2016, 05:51:24 PM
Also, apparently Nintendo is responsible for taking down the archived issues of Nintendo Power on internet archive or whatever
bummed about this, was enjoying those quite a bit

Go Up