May 09, 2024, 02:28:21 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

strongbad

Samus Aran

i will never be able to take that game's title seriously

TooB

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on August 04, 2016, 09:43:11 PM
which part? The XD? Or Gale of Darkness?

strongbad

me neither lol

pokemon...
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Quote from: Loto on August 04, 2016, 09:43:59 PM
which part? The XD? Or Gale of Darkness?

the former

C.Mongler

isnt gale of darkness like over a hundred bucks at this point did u get a good deal snowy

Samus Aran

it's more like a $60-$70 game but yeah still pretty expensive to buy these days

C.Mongler

oh yeah got my humble monthly. not bad, but not amazing. definitely in early for Soma tho nice

squirrelfriend

can i tell humble what specific charity i want to donate to or is it whatever charities they pick

Thyme

Quote from: squirrelfriend on August 05, 2016, 03:19:58 PM
can i tell humble what specific charity i want to donate to or is it whatever charities they pick

they have a list you can choose from, but there's a lot of them

i give to crohn's & colitis america lol

C.Mongler

Quote from: squirrelfriend on August 05, 2016, 03:19:58 PM

for their regular bundles (and i think store purchases) yeah; their list is pretty complete, i mean i can donate to my own shitty little non profit that i work at so surely they have whatever you have in mind. for the monthly i'm not sure you can select anything though

TooB

I just found out the music in Xenoblade Chronicles X is done by the same guy who did Kill la Kill's music, and I can totally fucking hear it now.

Nyerp

August 05, 2016, 11:59:38 PM #18853 Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 12:15:16 AM by Nyerp
finally beat final fantasy type-0 hd. shallow, repetitive combat. boring, samey missions. incomprehensible story. bad characters. awful side content. endless grinding. idiotic premise and aggravating lore. ridiculously dumb final act that comes out of nowhere and ends in frustrating melodrama. underwhelming presentation. good music. the absolute worst jrpg i've ever finished. 3/10.

TooB

August 06, 2016, 12:01:37 AM #18854 Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 12:04:38 AM by Big Goop
Quote from: Nyerp on August 05, 2016, 11:59:38 PM
finally beat final fantasy type-0 hd. shallow, repetitive combat. boring, samey missions. incomprehensible story. bad characters. awful side content. endless grinding. idiotic premise and aggravating lore. ridiculously dumb final act that comes out of nowhere that ends in frustrating melodrama. underwhelming presentation. good music. the absolute worst jrpg i've ever finished. 3/10.
isnt it fucked up that this game was reviewed really well in japan?

and apparently pretty well here too?

Go Up