May 07, 2024, 10:21:31 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

squirrelfriend

Quote from: Snowy on July 27, 2016, 06:59:02 PM
Quote from: squirrelfriend on July 27, 2016, 05:38:57 PM
PC has the "master race" behind it
Who is behind Trump? Ask yourself.
the south
idk about dc proper though

TooB

This thread is dead now from political references

squirrelfriend

the console wars have always been a thinly veiled subset of the culture wars

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

yeah i bough zero escape 3 as soon as i finished VLR, can't wait to start playin' on friday when it gets here

started monster hunter generations and then i fell asleep because collecting ferns is boring

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 28, 2016, 07:21:25 AM
yeah i bough zero escape 3 as soon as i finished VLR, can't wait to start playin' on friday when it gets here

started monster hunter generations and then i fell asleep because collecting ferns is boring
just don't get put off by the VERY stilted character animation.

Some people were

C.Mongler

yeah i watched the trailer finally since it wont totally spoilerino me now and i was like THIS SURE LOOKS KINDA JANKY but to be fair the animations in VLR were janky as fuck too, although there weren't nearly as many character animations in that as it looks like there are in ZTD

but yeah idgaf i'm here for the story homie

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 28, 2016, 08:28:43 AM
yeah i watched the trailer finally since it wont totally spoilerino me now and i was like THIS SURE LOOKS KINDA JANKY but to be fair the animations in VLR were janky as fuck too, although there weren't nearly as many character animations in that as it looks like there are in ZTD

but yeah idgaf i'm here for the story homie
well, I guess, to be fair, vlr was still technically set up like a VN, press x to advance kinda thing. The "animation" in that was little more than glorified artwork that moved.

In Ztd, it's all cutscenes  (mostly)

If that makes sense

TooB

Finished Zero Time Dilemma.
Mind explosivo

just need to do some cleanup on item collecting and I'll have the platinum as well

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

currently playing [glow=black,2,300]new super mario bros. 2[/glow] as the only console i have access to right now is my 3ds (lord help me i just want to go home and install my brand new grfx card :'()

...gee, this game suuuuuuuuure does feel familiar 5thgrade;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Djyme on July 31, 2016, 07:26:32 AM
so "Journey with fish" is coming out soon

http://www.abzugame.com/

y/n

journey devs and austin wintory

i am excite, although the premise doesn't seem like it'd lend itself well to a game but we'll see in a few days i guess lol

Thyme

Quote from: Tectron on July 31, 2016, 08:51:48 AM
currently playing [glow=black,2,300]new super mario bros. 2[/glow] as the only console i have access to right now is my 3ds (lord help me i just want to go home and install my brand new grfx card :'()

there are a lot of great new platformers out there but a certain someone doesn't want to play ~indie games~ n_u

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm getting desperate

i can hold my nose while playing indies i guess myface;

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on July 31, 2016, 08:51:48 AM

nah man. It's totes different.
collect 1 million coins? Gold flower?

It's nothing like nsmb 1-30

Go Up