May 09, 2024, 02:47:23 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 11, 2016, 07:02:35 AM
i feel like that's probably a tounge-in-cheek spoilerino but im still playin' VLR so idk lol
it's not. I don't think.

It's just kinda how the game starts I guess.

C.Mongler

i just thought u meant to imply the game takes place in a time warp or some silly shit which i would not put past a game in this series lol

Kalahari Inkantation

i don't know why but i just purchased the last of us FullHDā,,¢ :(

fun fact: of the six games i now own on ps4, three were developed by naughty dog, three were developed by fromsoft, and all but two are FullHDā,,¢ """remasters""" of last-gen releases

6M69I69B9

On For Glory for smash wii u, I fought against TKBreezy.  For those who don't know, that's a commentator for smash tournies.  He beat my ass with Wii Fit Trainer doing the usual off-stage tactics while I played as Luigi (damn good Wii Fit Trainer).  He switched to Marth and I switched to Duck Hunt.  I two stocked him.  Though, he did proceed to beat my Marth with his Falco and I ended up going 1-3 against him. 

I panic rolled a lot because I never ever face a big name on For Glory- I shouldn't let that affect me but I was excited.  Man, you know a game is fucking stacked when even the commentators can hold their own against most people- well, they should anyway- to give audiences depth into the game. 

I went on Twitch to confirm this, and there he was, streaming For Glory matches and saw our matches.  The chat did not like how I pulled out Duck Hunt lol, but I'm not as much of a campy player unless it's the most optimal play. 
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

strongbad

that's pretty cool
tk breezy is pretty decent at sm4sh from what i've heard

6M69I69B9

Quote from: antmaster5000 on July 13, 2016, 09:36:58 PM
that's pretty cool
planning to attend a smash tourney end of july, fair amount of top players joining

not for melee though, im lacking in experience

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

strongbad

Quote from: the MIB the on July 13, 2016, 10:13:28 PM
that's pretty cool
planning to attend a smash tourney end of july, fair amount of top players joining

you'll never have experience if you dont play in tournaments  n_u
it's a right of passage to get owned your first couple tournaments but you will improve from a scrub to an okay player very fast just from playing tournament goers

6M69I69B9

Quote from: antmaster5000 on July 13, 2016, 10:51:34 PM
Quote from: the MIB the on July 13, 2016, 10:13:28 PM
that's pretty cool

you'll never have experience if you dont play in tournaments  n_u
it's a right of passage to get owned your first couple tournaments but you will improve from a scrub to an okay player very fast just from playing tournament goers

tfw haven't practiced my tech so much tbh so i feel like maybe i should only participate in friendlies

though i still feel i'd get 70% of my lcancels and 50 percent of wavedashes loll

also i am playing luigi on the side because man is that a fun character

strongbad

yeah dude just go and play friendlies
i think it's kinda dumb to enter tournaments if you will 95% get 0-2, but friendlies are still super worth while imo
tournaments are fun when you can at least go even with W/L and you develop random rivalries and stuff. then you'll have a random bracket where you go like 6-2 and feel like hot shit (even though it more matters who you beat and not how many people obviously)

TooB

I got Startropics 2: Zoda's Revenge today.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Tectron on July 13, 2016, 12:27:15 AM
i don't know why but i just purchased the last of us FullHDā,,¢ :(

fun fact: of the six games i now own on ps4, three were developed by naughty dog, three were developed by fromsoft, and all but two are FullHDā,,¢ """remasters""" of last-gen releases

Only for it to go on sale for $8 literally two days later. akudood;

luckily sony was kind enough to credit me the difference in psnbux lol

TooB

strongbad

Quote from: Loto on July 17, 2016, 10:56:17 AM
TMNT 2: The Arcade Game

i was just thinkin about how that and the simpsons arcade games would be sick to get into

TooB

Quote from: antmaster5000 on July 17, 2016, 07:01:03 PM
Quote from: Loto on July 17, 2016, 10:56:17 AM
TMNT 2: The Arcade Game

i was just thinkin about how that and the simpsons arcade games would be sick to get into
I'm just sad that the simpsons arcade game was never ported to home consoles, like super nintendo.

it was available a while ago for XBLA and PSN, but now they are taken down for some stupid konami related reason

strongbad

sad but also that probably would have compromised the quality a bit

once i get an emulation box setup itll be one of the first games i try out giggle;

Go Up