May 05, 2024, 11:21:19 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

Quote from: Loto on June 27, 2016, 06:11:49 PM
So apparently amazon is being kind of a dick and may or may not ship out the watch edition of zero time dilemma on time.

The watches were damaged in transit so Aksys had to send them back to factory, so they'll be delayed a few weeks. They were trying to work with amazon to have them send the game on time, as they do have them there, then send the watches when they're ready.

So worst case scenario is I won't get anythin until probably august.
just got an email from amazon today stating that they acknowledge the delay and will in fact, be shipping the game asap, and the watch when it becomes available!

excitement

don't let's

Beat the wind waker hd. Got all the hearts and figurines. Completely did not remember anything about ganon's tower.

(First quest, non hero mode)

6M69I69B9

i bought a $2 game for the wii u.  it was 2 games for a dollar and it was on sale half off

i was a car and there was this other car that kept driving into my lane and i only could last for 4 trips round

and then i became a bee and needed to dodge spices coming from the top and bottom and i died

i have not bought a game above $2 since secret of the cape west

my backlog has nothing

though i have been playing hearthstone and man is it a fucking bummer the balance is shit and literally anything can happen to switch advantage for me or the opp.  i hate it.  i spent $30 on it lmao and all i have is a darkshire deck and a face hunter ugh kill me.  ygo is more fun i think ill stick to it.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

strongbad

i wanna get into hearthstone but idk if it's something that i need to do to myself

TooB

Oh yeah. Link's Awakening DLC for Hyrule Warriors Legends tomorrow!

Playable Marin!

and an adventure mode map based on koholint island!

Kalahari Inkantation

i finished uncharted 3 (ps4) on crushing a few days ago

just to reiterate what we all already knew: still the most gorgeous game (of the original trilogy), still the weakest """plot"""

i am astounded at just how difficult this game was on crushing, i expected it to be easier than uncharted 2 (or equal at worst), but it's significantly harder and some of the (especially later) gunfights are borderline broken on crushing

anyway, i look forward to finally starting uncharted 4 soon happydood;

Quote from: David on June 29, 2016, 06:43:57 AM
Hiro finished Uncharted 3 yesterday

what a coincidence

what did hiro think y/n

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ­Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...­ on June 29, 2016, 03:54:20 PM
Beat the wind waker hd. Got all the hearts and figurines. Completely did not remember anything about ganon's tower.

[glow=black,2,300]Thoughts?[/glow]

wawi

Anyone here play Overwatch on ps4

don't let's

Quote from: Tectron on June 30, 2016, 11:45:11 PM
Quote from: ­̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅­ on June 29, 2016, 03:54:20 PM

[glow=black,2,300]Thoughts?[/glow]
sailing improvements were definitely good, but probably that stuff still could have been better. And I'm not sure how I or anybody else managed to play the GC version without a fast sail. Not having to equip the sail and wind waker and stuff was very good.

The bloom was a little overbearing at times, and the gyroscope aiming was a little wonky in that I'd have to basically turn my self in a circle if I was already aiming to the side and had to use the item and aim again to the same side very fast without centering myself.
I liked the color effects of returning back to hyrule the last time. How the color looked in that small section.

Overhaul of the figurine stuff was good. Still could have used more slots. Did not know the forest firefly was basically worthless and collected that first before I got the deluxe picto box.

So amazingly they seemed to actually have listened to some complaints about the game and then improved them for a rerelease.

[glow=black,2,300]Also, Zelda shot me. [/glow]

don't let's

Now I'll have to see if TP HD works on my wii u.

strongbad

bought borderlands 2 since it was $5 and so i could add to the list of games i cant play for 6 months

Commander Fuckass

Darkest Dungeon
Deus Ex 1
South Park Stick of Truth
Planet Centauri
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
System Shock 2
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

was playing super mario world at this hippie bar and i felt like hot shit running through levels and having people be like woah nice and then some guy sat down who speedruns the game and it was very humbling watching him play and being a complete noob relative to him

speedrunning could be cool

Thyme

Quote from: antmaster5000 on July 02, 2016, 10:44:13 AM
was playing super mario world at this hippie bar and i felt like hot shit running through levels and having people be like woah nice and then some guy sat down who speedruns the game and it was very humbling watching him play and being a complete noob relative to him

speedrunning could be cool

lol speaking of which summer games done quick starts tomorrow

strongbad

yeah i saw that randomly when i got home

speaking of things that are humbling if i had any respect for myself as a gamer it is mostly gone after agdq/sgdq

Go Up