May 08, 2024, 03:10:35 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

C.Mongler

teleglitch is tough as fucking ass. it's very possible i just suck at it, but i played it for like 2 hours and made almost literally no progress. i need to play it some more.

TooB

Finally finished Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel.

I'm just happy that the second game is out in a couple months...

Fantastic RPG, and nothing but high recommendations if you like them.

don't let's

That feeling when you spend way too much time making a map and cataloging indigenous species.

Nyerp

beat unravel and metroid prime 2: echoes

unravel was just a typical puzzle-platformer indie game with some janky physics and an overly twee aesthetic

mp2 was great, but it has its very obvious flaws and the biggest one besides the obvious dark aether health shit is how AWFUL most of its boss fights are

like 3 whole bosses are just frustrating morph ball gimmick fights and a lot of the other ones are just stronger versions of normal enemies

also the final bosses are SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

strongbad

very tempted to grab gungeon now that it's 20% off

also can't run rogue legacy on my chromebook which is sad
BUT FTL runs flawlessly (gamemaker i think) and it's fun getting back into. still havent beat the game on hard, but i'd like to. i kind of stand by what i've said previously about this game though. a little too much RNG, but at the same time when the RNG is nice to you you're like oh fuck yeah i got this so idk maybe it's okay

Classic

Thyme

June 26, 2016, 09:45:03 AM #18683 Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 11:36:55 AM by Djyme
just beat all 4 chapters of the ultimate doom 5thgrade;

[spoiler]on "not too rough" sillydood;[/spoiler]

Thyme

also i thought it was pretty great! 5thgrade;
had to modernize the controls tho (wasd + mouselook)

hard to believe such a game was released back when i was playing stuff like super mario world, but that's pc gaming for you

C.Mongler

games still fun as shit as long as u get some modernization mods n resolution fixes

speaking of which got da new doom and my 1070 should be here this afternoon

also got star fox wii u lol so we'll see how that goes

TooB

June 27, 2016, 06:11:49 PM #18686 Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:53:34 AM by Loto
So apparently amazon is being kind of a dick and may or may not ship out the watch edition of zero time dilemma on time.

The watches were damaged in transit so Aksys had to send them back to factory, so they'll be delayed a few weeks. They were trying to work with amazon to have them send the game on time, as they do have them there, then send the watches when they're ready.

So worst case scenario is I won't get anythin until probably august.

C.Mongler

yeah my bud is ultra pissed about it, im just gigglin' cuz i easily have 20 hours of VLR left lol

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 28, 2016, 06:55:22 AM
yeah my bud is ultra pissed about it, im just gigglin' cuz i easily have 20 hours of VLR left lol
yeah there's a lot of people pissed, saying they're gonna buy a second copy in the meantime.

I can wait.

ME##

Hiro finished Uncharted 3 yesterday

Go Up